Amazing Grace STOCKING CAPS>>>Anyone know where to

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

ladflow
New user

Amazing Grace STOCKING CAPS>>>Anyone know where to

Post by ladflow »

I bought one at the show in L.A. and two days later someone stole it. Guess it was so cool they had to take it. It is the reversable one. Any help in locating a new one would be very appreciated. Thanks in Advance
Kizzy Walker
Known user

Post by Kizzy Walker »

I missed them on sale at the Edinburgh gig and was well bummed when my mate got one. However I just inherited it as she says she has a wierd shaped head apparently?

No idea where these are for sale though, thought I would just gloat :lol:
juliette
Known user

Post by juliette »

:D try merchandise on the website for all sorts of para
soledad sister
Known user

Post by soledad sister »

I SAW THE HATS @ MERCHANDISE AT THE SHOW. THOUGHT SWEET GOTTA HAVE ONE. TRIED IT ON AND PRETTY MUCH LOOKED LIKE A PIN HEAD. CONTACT SOLEDADBROTHERS@HOTMAIL.COM ASK FOR JESSE. HE WAS THE HANDSOME FELLA WORKING SPIRITZED & SOLEDAD MERCHANDISE FOR THE U.S. TOUR. PERHAPS HE CAN HELP YOU OUT.
PIN :D
stevie
Known user

Post by stevie »

Is a stocking cap the same thing that's worn by the guy who walks into the bank with a sawn off shotgun?
soledad sister
Known user

Post by soledad sister »

stocking cap derived from some cold poor region of the world. Taken from a leggin chopped off then tied. Perhaps its origin is scotland or england. I can but only assume because where I am from its warm and sunny most of the time...how silly one must look wearing a stocking cap and holding a sawed off shot gun.
anorthernsoul
Known user

hats

Post by anorthernsoul »

is it actually an amazing grace one?
i remember eternally desiring one of the old spiritualized reversible hats, one side spiritualized, the other spaceman, but i didn't know there was, and haven't seen, an amazing grace one ..?

m
a beautiful noise
Known user

Post by a beautiful noise »

I have to admit they do look a bit silly. It looks like if you were to were the tip of a condom as a hat. Hey but all the luck in getting one!!

xxxshonnxxx
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

well like most hats they look a bit silly but they do keep you warm. I wore my Spiritualized/Spaceman hat last night and was I happy it was in the car. My ears were kept nice and toasty.
natty
Known user

Post by natty »

Sorry to laugh but a Spiritualized STOCKING CAP??? That's got to look bloody ridiculous hasn't it? I am thinking of the right thing, aren't I? The hats made out of a stocking which black guys generally wear when they've just had locks or braids put in to stop them getting all fucked up?

:?
a beautiful noise
Known user

Natty, your wide of the mark. In America they are callled "beanie hats". They are thicker than the stocking, and sometimes goofy people will wear the ones with the little tassle like ball on top, I know you have them in Scotland too, they only look good on children and really cute girls that wear them with a matching rainbow scarf.

xxxshonnxxx

P.S. I can appreciate your little personal quote thingy, nice one!
natty
Known user

Post by natty »

Hmmm... As far as I knew they were called beanie hats in Britain as well????
a beautiful noise
Known user

No freaking way Natty, when I was living in London, I remember specifically asking if anybody had seen my Man. U. beanie, they all started laughing at me. Or was it because it was Man U. hhhhmm.........

xxxshonnxxx