english sport racist

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

bunnyben
Known user

english sport racist

Post by bunnyben »

all of the top rugby players have been sent a letter saying if they play abroad they are less likely to be selected for england and counties have been told off for hiring australian cricket players before the ashes. fuck sake. it makes me sick that it is accpeted as acceptable. this is not acceptable...
'raging and weeping are left on the early road
now each in his holy hill
the glittering and hurting days are alomst done
then let us compare mythologies
i have learned my elaborate lie
of soaring crosses and poisened thorns'
Luminescence
Known user

Re: english sport racist

Post by Luminescence »

bunnyben wrote:all of the top rugby players have been sent a letter saying if they play abroad they are less likely to be selected for england and counties have been told off for hiring australian cricket players before the ashes. fuck sake. it makes me sick that it is accpeted as acceptable. this is not acceptable...
I have to confess to not being a big Rugby Union fan, but the letter sending is totally unacceptable. It shouldn't matter where you play. If your good enough, you should be selected for your country. I wonder how long though before pressure will be applied to the (RFU?) after England have a poor run of results and people start questioning why certain foreign playing players are left out.

As for the cricket situation, i don't think it matters who the ozzies play for at county level. I can see it being an achievement for us to win a single test.
Hey Jayne