Lost

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

Laz69
Known user

Lost

Post by Laz69 »

Well just finished watching the last episode and i'm truely grateful i stuck with it. For all the head-bustin, outlandishness of it all over the last 6 years, it gave one of the most memorable and wonderful endings. Not sure if there are many fans here, but i hope you enjoyed it as much as i did. :)
spzretent
Site Admin

Re: Lost

Post by spzretent »

not a fan but there was a lot of hype over here for the last episode last night. I mean A LOT!
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

I lost interest way back when it first came out.

So tell me...after 6 seasons did they answer the question as to why the fat guy never seemed to lose any weight or why everybody was so clean shaven given that they were marooned on an island for years? What the hell was he eating and why didn't every guy have a beard that rivaled ZZ Top's? Just curious...
bunnyben
Known user

Post by bunnyben »

redcloud wrote:I lost interest way back when it first came out.

So tell me...after 6 seasons did they answer the question as to why the fat guy never seemed to lose any weight or why everybody was so clean shaven given that they were marooned on an island for years? What the hell was he eating and why didn't every guy have a beard that rivaled ZZ Top's? Just curious...
crabs answer all
'raging and weeping are left on the early road
now each in his holy hill
the glittering and hurting days are alomst done
then let us compare mythologies
i have learned my elaborate lie
of soaring crosses and poisened thorns'
BVCP206
Known user

Post by BVCP206 »

Nevermind Lost, what about the finish of Ashes to Ashes, brilliant end to a great series :D
'Remember, change is not good'
JPB
Known user

Post by JPB »

I've got 2 more episodes of Lost to watch. Sort of hoping for some big, mystical ending. It's been equally frustrating and mould-braking. Sort of watching it slowly as I don't want it to end!
bunnyben
Known user

Post by bunnyben »

JPB wrote:I've got 2 more episodes of Lost to watch. Sort of hoping for some big, mystical ending. It's been equally frustrating and mould-braking. Sort of watching it slowly as I don't want it to end!
a man in a suit jumps into the back of a car with a big bag of money laughing like a psychopath :wink:
'raging and weeping are left on the early road
now each in his holy hill
the glittering and hurting days are alomst done
then let us compare mythologies
i have learned my elaborate lie
of soaring crosses and poisened thorns'
The Breeze
Known user

Post by The Breeze »

Flash Forward pisses all over Lost and Ashes to Ashes. Cancellation did FF a favour.Stopped the writers getting lazy.
Only multi-series drama I enjoyed all the way through was the new Battlestar Galactica which had the most climatic build-up to the ending and plenty of anticlimaxes throughout the story. Sure it had low points but for sheer paranoia, claustrophobia and sexiness it wins hands down. And Dean Stockwell..well, what can I say bar one of the great actors of our time.
For BSG newbies who get through all 6 series, avoid The Plan but watch the webisodes.
sonic124
Known user

Post by sonic124 »

Loved the ending -struck a note with me anyway, pretty much the only thing ive bothered watching on telly as tv aint my thing but this was fantastic.
scratch
Known user

Post by scratch »

I kind of liked the ending too.. I enjoyed the last seasons more than the earlier.. quite boring when it was a soap opera on a beach with a few weird things happening.

The series worked but it sure had a lot of unnecessary stuff that in the end didn´t mean anything.. the largest disappointment was that they never pursued much of the mythological symbolism and insinuations..
kind of like in video games; oh we´ll just add a little bit of this because it´s cool and has a mystical quality to it.
"the greatest example of self-violation in the history of art"