Perfect Prescription Fire inner

It's fairly unlikely you'd have made it here without ever having heard of Jason's previous incarnation. So here you go, talk away...

Moderators: sunny, runcible, MODLAB

plastic37
Known user

Perfect Prescription Fire inner

Post by plastic37 »

I got this around the time it came out.
A couple of years ago i treated myself to a copy on Glass.

My fire copy didn't have the inner but at the time a fellow cadet allowed me to take a photocopy of his/hers.

So its not like i don't know what Hunter R Gibson has to say on the matter.

I recently found a recordshop with a Fire copy, complete with inner. VG/VG i'd say. They had it marked at £30. I attempted a negotiation for the inner only. This was out of the question. I understand their position. I'm gonna go back in three months or so and see if they still have it and try again.
How much would you pay?

The compromise would be that they rent it to me so i can take it to a local photcopying shop to get a really good copy.
Heavy Tourism
toomilk
Known user

Re: Perfect Prescription Fire inner

Post by toomilk »

You can check if one of the sellers on discogs has one with the inserts: http://www.discogs.com/Spacemen-3-The-P ... ase/531487

In my American opinion, 30 quid isn't that bad. However, Spacemen 3 pressings from the 80s are usually pretty rare over here.
burningwheel
Known user

Post by burningwheel »

Odd
[url=http://www.loveisforever.org]Primal Scream, My Bloody Valentine, Swervedriver, Chapterhouse, The Telescopes, Loop, Verve and more![/url]
plastic37
Known user

Post by plastic37 »

revisited the shop and carried out my plan to borrow the inner and get a really good copy of it. In fact, i got several copies. So, if anyone, has had a Fire edition of PP that didn't have the inner and would like one... PM me.
Heavy Tourism