Space Age Recordings

It's fairly unlikely you'd have made it here without ever having heard of Jason's previous incarnation. So here you go, talk away...

Moderators: sunny, runcible, MODLAB

Dreamweapon
Known user

Space Age Recordings

Post by Dreamweapon »

Sonic's relationship with Gerald Palmer is documented in Erik Morse's book, and how Gerald had ownership of Spacemen 3 masters etc., but I had no idea until today that Gerald was involved with Space Age. I thought that was Steve Kalidoski's company.

Did Sonic and Gerald patch things up and now do work together?

Where does Heavy Truth come into things?
Dreamweapon
Known user

Re: Space Age Recordings

Post by Dreamweapon »

Also speaking of Space Age, are congratulations in order? (Admittedly rather belated)

Amazing what you find when looking for stuff....!

http://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/new ... -1-3425864
mojo filters
Known user

Post by mojo filters »

Fascinating - I didn't realise people still went to the bingo! I thought a combination of the smoking ban and the internet had done for that industry.

Having lived most of my life in areas where bingo halls got better attendance than churches, I fail to see the romance in proposing in such a fashion. That the young lady said yes perhaps reflects worst on her character. That the local paper saw fit to report it says more about their own newsroom's standards than anything else.

Out of interest - how much is the national game these days?
I'm like Evel Knievel, I get paid for the attempt. I didn't promise this shit would be good!
Dave Chappelle
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

There is a bingo hall near where i live and i remember driving by one night and seeing lots of old people outside and lots of smoke. It took me a while to realise that the building wasn't actually one fire! :lol: :lol: :lol: