SPECTRUM: LIVE: MOTH CLUB: LONDON

It's fairly unlikely you'd have made it here without ever having heard of Jason's previous incarnation. So here you go, talk away...

Moderators: sunny, runcible, MODLAB

MODLAB
Site Admin

SPECTRUM: LIVE: MOTH CLUB: LONDON

Post by MODLAB »

Design.
mojo filters
Known user

Re: SPECTRUM: LIVE: MOTH CLUB: LONDON

Post by mojo filters »

Thanks for that! I used one of those online ripping sites, upconverted to wav and burned a CD to listen properly (still haven't moved into the streaming age with my hifi/monitoring system).

It's a shame there was so much talking, but otherwise it sounded really nice. I noticed when it got really rocking with Big City at the end - either the talkers stopped, or were drowned out.

It's a really good recording for listening at home. I think if I'd been at the gig, my attention might have wandered a bit after a couple of songs. Big City was really epic, it would have been nice to hear a bit more variation along those lines - but I respect Pete's choices.
I'm like Evel Knievel, I get paid for the attempt. I didn't promise this shit would be good!
Dave Chappelle
MODLAB
Site Admin

Re: SPECTRUM: LIVE: MOTH CLUB: LONDON

Post by MODLAB »

Very welcome.

It's a crying shame, I cannot handle it. The gig was not as good as the one in Dalston last year but still really good. The worst part is that a bunch of hipsters go to these gigs and just say ' I saw Spectrum' and make it just social scene gig. Happened so often in San Francisco.

M
Design.