Laurent who?

It's fairly unlikely you'd have made it here without ever having heard of Jason's previous incarnation. So here you go, talk away...

Moderators: sunny, runcible, MODLAB

Starfish
Known user

Laurent who?

Post by Starfish »

just seen this on Ebay...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 91952&rd=1

who the heck...?
veiko
Known user

Re: Laurent who?

Post by veiko »

Starfish wrote:who the heck...?
perhaps a mate from a rumour about Sonic making the "Spacemen Jam" (bonuc track on the SpaceAgeRecordings release of "Dreamweapon") for a french movie, with a french guy....

but indeed Laurent who?
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

Not sure about Laurent being in the Spacemen but this is a rather enjoyable CD. Very Spiritualized in feel its a nice blissed out trippy release. I was well into it for a while. The French accents occasionally grate but its worth owning.
Ian

Post by Ian »

Yeah, I went through a period of really liking this, although I haven't played it for ages. The guy was one of the many temporary drummers during the late Spacemen tours.

Love,

Ian
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

well worth it for .99p. i really like this cd. very derivative but enjoyable none the less.
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
veiko
Known user

Post by veiko »

Ian wrote:The guy was one of the many temporary drummers during the late Spacemen tours.
is there something about him in the Spacemen book????
i still haven't finished reading it, sorry for the trouble.
andyblacktoo
Known user

Post by andyblacktoo »

runcible wrote:Not sure about Laurent being in the Spacemen but this is a rather enjoyable CD. Very Spiritualized in feel its a nice blissed out trippy release. I was well into it for a while. The French accents occasionally grate but its worth owning.
i also own this, i bought it about 9 years ago in manchester, i wasnt that fussed about it apart from the brain eno cover which i have quite liked