Sonic Boom gigging in September, 2021

It's fairly unlikely you'd have made it here without ever having heard of Jason's previous incarnation. So here you go, talk away...

Moderators: sunny, runcible, MODLAB

veiko
Known user

Sonic Boom gigging in September, 2021

Post by veiko »

Hi.

Just wanted to make a thread on it's own about Pete gigging in September, 2021. Any memories, reviews would be appreciated.
This thread could also welcome any recordings of those shows. Bring it on! And space out.
Shinesalight
Known user

Re: Sonic Boom gigging in September, 2021

Post by Shinesalight »

Just got my ticket to see him in Brighton in a couple of weeks. First gig in nearly 2 years! :shock:
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
Venkman
Known user

Post by Venkman »

Got tickets for The Cluny next week and hopefully be seeing him at Levitation France in a couple of weeks too.
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

I'm off on a solo mission to Manchester tomorrow, then Birkenhead with a mate on Saturday. I have a spare ticket for Manchester if anyone wants it for free.
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

BROKENHEART
Known user

Post by BROKENHEART »

Really enjoyed the gig, great sound with accompanying psychedelic light show . Although I've just been to a couple of festivals recently, I found myself feeling pretty anxious in a totally rammed Green door store.
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

Man, that was a great return to gigging after 22 months since my last. Sonic looked so well and there was a real sense of positivity at the Green Door Store in Brighton last night. Think it was a sell out and, like the other gigs on this tour Sonic played "All Things Being Equal' in its entirety. Great to hook up with Aquarian Time and I came away thinking how much I'd missed live music and how much this all means to me. Great night 8) :D
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone