u wanker

It's fairly unlikely you'd have made it here without ever having heard of Jason's previous incarnation. So here you go, talk away...

Moderators: sunny, runcible, MODLAB

Post by Guest »

i saw sonic play with stereolab with tortoise support in manchester in i suppose 1995 now. i took a mature student mate, who was an original spaceman fan, and his eyes lit up he realised sonic was playing with stereolab.

really, really enjoyed that. although i always wondered why pete had never followed it up further. i guess the above answers that.

but then my hazy memory recalls a rare spectrum gig with sonic and will supporting the flaming lips in the same venue in 1999? or 2000.
andyblacktoo
Known user

Post by andyblacktoo »

failed to log in (doh!)
a beautiful noise
Known user

Post by a beautiful noise »

ahhh pete, thats a shame. though i hate to admit it, your'e absolutely right. stereolab are just not the same anymore, the last few releases have been well... SHIT! and thats a hard thing to admit. i definitely think the loss of mary 'should' have been the end. i've seen a few shows without her and it just doesn't have the same feel/effect.

haha, no pete, if i ever run into you i'd probably hit you up to do a remix of one of our tracks. plus, mind your p's and q's pete, your a hundred pounds soaking wet! :wink:

sorry things didn't work out with you and stereolab, the potential was there.

i thought bobby hecksler was telling me that you guys had worked together as well?? something about feedback or ambient soundscapes??

thanks for the responses pete, best of luck.

xxxmexox
Pierce
Known user

Post by Pierce »

*YOU ARE ALL AN ARMY OF FUCKING RETARDS!!!*

Especially (PAUL *RETARD* MESSIS & DJ BUM *SULKY* JAM!

special honourary RETARD award goes to LAZ(Y)RETARD 69, 26 RETARD & SLIM(EY) RETARD! that new dude *SICKFUCK!* gets RETARD OF THE WEEK! :idea:

WILLIAM *TARD* CARRUTHERS gets the AWARD OF THE YEAR!

And the RETARD Goes to????????!!!!!!!!*******

"BRUCE"*!

collect a kick in the ass at the door!

You SEE I am FEELING BETTER!

Love Spacey Jacey!
DJ Sulkykid
Known user

Post by DJ Sulkykid »

I call for a recess !!...or was that just a receeding ?
Pierce
Known user

Post by Pierce »

Dearest DJ Cunt.

As I recall you were once a member of THE SPIRITUALS. A card carrying member of the DRONE ROCK band I front. As I recall your 2 finger stylings added a certain MALAISE to THE SOUND that was certainly completely FORGETABLE.

And in your current efforts as a DOORMAT for your DAD all you have left are your fading looks which make all of the RUGBY girls cringe in EAGER anticipation as they run their fingers through your GREY ZZ TOP BEARD.

I miss you STEVEY "CASIO" EVANS!

GREY "KENNY ROGERS" BEARD and all!~

would you care to join me on my SOLO album?

everyone else has told me to FUCK OFF.

?

awaiting your CUNTY response in EAGER constipation.
will this do?
Known user

FOAD!!

Post by will this do? »

Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin'
highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' self aggrandizin' willthisdo?

are you being served?

Post by Guest »

and i thought i could only find british comedy on pbs.
i had no idea when i joined this board that it would be just like real life- complete with overblown drama, biting sarcasm, quick wit and a kickass soundtrack.
oh well, here it is.
so i would like to take this opportunity in the midst of the crap-quagmire to say, sincerely and honestly, thank you, sonic & co., for the music. i just wish i had heard it sooner, i discovered it way too late in life. but it sure the fuck benefits me now.

(and, fonzie- i can't remember if you were posting on this thread or the other one, but i just wanna say this to you, man- i miss you. please say hi to richie, joanie, chachi, ralph mouth, potsie, howard, marion, arnold- who am i forgetting? oh yeah, mork- do you talk to mork? i know you do. it's been way too long! you bring back memories of when i was a kid and i spent my allowance on candy: no worries. now i spend my paycheck on rent and food. i'm too broke to buy records and it's bumming me out. sonic, if someone walked up to me in the street and gave me a burned copy of your cd i would keep it. i'm sorry, sorry, sorry.
stanislav leskie

Post by stanislav leskie »

--
Last edited by stanislav leskie on Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Legendary Stardust Co

Identity crisis

Post by The Legendary Stardust Co »

How do we know that sonic boom is the real Pete Kember? I reckon it's Josh from Loop.
ebbsandflows
Known user

Post by ebbsandflows »

Maybe everyone on this thread is pete kember and he's (i'm) just tryin to fuck with us (you) all.

Post by Guest »

i'm pete kember!
u_nderscore
Known user

Post by u_nderscore »

that was me...and I'M PETE KEMBER!
Jebus Sabes
Known user

Post by Jebus Sabes »

I'm Pete Kember, and so's my wife!

CENTURION: All right. Take him away and release him.

Re: Identity crisis

Post by Guest »

The Legendary Stardust Co wrote:How do we know that sonic boom is the real Pete Kember? I reckon it's Josh from Loop.
how do we know you are the real The Legendary Stardust Co?!?!?!?

Lord knows my real name isn't "stanislav leskie".

it's "pete kember"

Post by Guest »

ah hah!!!

so... ""guest""... trying to steal my identity be pretending you're not me, eh?
stanislav*leskie

huh?

Post by stanislav*leskie »

freaking log-in process.
freaking library computers.

my jokes suffer enough without all these technological problems.
will this doo

Post by will this doo »

"...Jokes..."

Well, that PROVES you're not Pete Kember, or Sonic Boom. Or Josh from Loop, if it come to that.
Muscles
Known user

Post by Muscles »

Well, that PROVES you're not Pete Kember, or Sonic Boom. Or Josh from Loop, if it come to that.
MOUNTAIN DOO ?

just shut the fuck up.

I'll fly out to the MIDLANDS and give you a SLAP!

Then GET BACK on the fucking plane and FLY the fuck back.

:twisted:

PETE comes out here when he is selling his stuff on EBAY. Charms the pants off the sychophants then fucks off to do his SMACK.

PETE "THIS CHARMING MAN" KEMBER.

WILL "MOUNTAIN DOO DOO" THIS DO? comes on here when his MAN don't give him any. Which is most days and nights.
Mussels
Known user

Post by Mussels »

Muscles, what hostel are you staying at ? I'll mail you a can of whoop ass ! Stop busking at the bus terminals, otherwise i'll report you as Al Queda operative. Fly back to Detroit now, their are openings at the GM plant.

Sorry to dash your rock n' roll dreams :oops:
Muscles
Known user

Post by Muscles »

MUSSELS you are a fucking IMPOSTER! and it is time WE MEET!

I promise to let you SUCK MY COCK.

Jack can have some too!

I am a PORSCHE man!

If you send me to STUTTGART we may have a deal.
Mussels
Known user

Post by Mussels »

Shit Muscles now your driving an import ? No American built cars for you ?

Move back home and forget about that rock n' roll dream you had :cry:
Muscles
Known user

Post by Muscles »

MUSSELS why are you trying to CRUSH my dreams?

What is it you want from me MUSSELS?

Is it my MUSCLE?

Is the DETROIT MUSIC SCENE getting fucking BORING?

Do you want me back there to KICK YOU IN THE ASS?

Is the INCEST fucking making you sick?

I'm working on a MUSCLES record.

Kinda AC/DC meets JOAN JETT.

I'll mail you a copy. YOU KNOW THAT!

ROCK N ROLL never forgets.

You know SEGER said that.

When I got the goods I'll be on the circuit.

Until then JACK can hang around with BECK and do that crap.

I ain't unhappy.

You can get in the fucking VAN and spread the word,.!*

8)

When you retards run out of ideas, i'll be here with a couple!

MOTOWN FOREVER.*
will this do

Post by will this do »

You'd be shit-all without your CAPS LOCK

and your

CARRIAGE RETURN.

And if you ever say ANYTHING which doesn't, ultimately, concern your wealth and possessions or random threats of sexual violence, I swear I'll fall off my fucking chair. You utter cretin.
Muscles
Known user

Post by Muscles »

SEXUAL VIOLENCE? you are one disturbed piece of crap. Go bully someone your own size. Because you don't scare me and i think you are very dull. Go back to the pictures because YOU TYPE= I SLEEP.

Please stay out of my DETROIT interactions. Anyone from MOTOWN can FEEL THE LOVE between me and MUSSELS here.

Now Go FIST FUCK yourself. I've sent you a tube of edible K-Y.
Legendary Stardust Cowboy

Re: Identity crisis

Post by Legendary Stardust Cowboy »

Anonymous wrote:
The Legendary Stardust Co wrote:How do we know that sonic boom is the real Pete Kember? I reckon it's Josh from Loop.
how do we know you are the real The Legendary Stardust Co?!?!?!?
Listen up, you little upstart, I can prove to you that I'm the real The Legendary Stardust Co!, or even Cowboy come to that ! Listen to this!

WWWHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOHHHHAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHAAOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Dig this, Pete, I know you probably like my music, given your well-documented teenage Cramps fixation, but don't even think about trying to start a collaboration like you did with Simeon and Jimmy Dickinson! I'll rock the place so hard it'll blow your skinny little Limey ass all the way back to Dunchurch!

Post by Guest »

Muscles wrote:SEXUAL VIOLENCE? you are one disturbed piece of crap. Go bully someone your own size. Because you don't scare me and i think you are very dull. Go back to the pictures because YOU TYPE= I SLEEP.

Please stay out of my DETROIT interactions. Anyone from MOTOWN can FEEL THE LOVE between me and MUSSELS here.

Now Go FIST FUCK yourself. I've sent you a tube of edible K-Y.
You're spot on Dave. I'm wrong. So wrong, and sorry.

You're the funny one. I DO love Osama Bin Laden.
stanislav leskie

Post by stanislav leskie »

--
Last edited by stanislav leskie on Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
wills_friend

Post by wills_friend »

Hallo evry1...i feel pretty honoured that my thread has had so many replies! really i am...Perhaps i went a bit far but hey...i reckon the hack was hillarious...THE SPIRTUALIZED FORUM IS DOWN FOR MATINENCE!? OMG HAHA THATS VERY FUNNY...HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT THIS IS SITE IS SORTA SHIT!?...
gottafire
Known user

Re: u wanker

Post by gottafire »

Funniest thread on ere!!! :lol: :lol:
http://spiritualizedelectricmainline.blogspot.com/

The place for live Spiritualized®!!

Now with added Tufty power!!!