u wanker

It's fairly unlikely you'd have made it here without ever having heard of Jason's previous incarnation. So here you go, talk away...

Moderators: sunny, runcible, MODLAB

willsfriend

u wanker

Post by willsfriend »

u screwed will carruthers and everyone else in spiritualized u twat burn in hell wanker :twisted:
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

I'm sure Jason will be right back with a fitting response to such a stimulating point.
Pierce
Known user

Post by Pierce »

Will.

It's been a long time...when you left me to go and work in that slaughterhouse I found it difficult as you can see.How's your Mum? You still in Rugby?I have mailed a nice severance check to your old address. Do you still have my Amplifier? Have you seen Kate? Amazing Grace would have been slightly less shitty if you were playing on it! I want all the Spiritualized/Spacemen 3 Fans to know that I want my band back! I want to reform Spacemen 3.
andyblacktoo
Known user

Post by andyblacktoo »

Pierce wrote:Will.

It's been a long time...when you left me to go and work in that slaughterhouse I found it difficult as you can see.How's your Mum? You still in Rugby?I have mailed a nice severance check to your old address. Do you still have my Amplifier? Have you seen Kate? Amazing Grace would have been slightly less shitty if you were playing on it! I want all the Spiritualized/Spacemen 3 Fans to know that I want my band back! I want to reform Spacemen 3.

heheh.....
porkchop
Known user

u wanker

Post by porkchop »

what the hell is all this squaking about??
Pierce
Known user

Post by Pierce »

What this about is reforming Spacemen3. My band... My recent show at Sage was a precursor to what my plans are. To reform the group without Pete. I believe that there are people out there who have his chiseled features who can play E A G the chords to all of his material. It's so hot and I ain't got alot, I ain't satisfied right now. I want an Ocean to wash away all of my tears.

If there is someone who looks like Pete but without his horrible attitude and despicable personality please private me...do not buy his CD-R. I am also doing one...for 25 pounds. Kate sings All Of My Tears with Ashcroft on Tambourine. You must hear this...all money goes to the feed the former members of Spiritualized foundation.

Thanks.

J.P
william bcarruthers

Post by william bcarruthers »

can I have my mazzy star album back too then ?
Or did you sell it for smack ?
I want the mazzy star album or the reunion is a no -show mewise .
My mum is fine thanks , and rugby is as rugby was.
twentysixdollars
Known user

Post by twentysixdollars »

Poor Sean Cook.

At least he only spent a year or so bitching, and at least he had good reason.
Pierce
Known user

Post by Pierce »

Will.

Yes you are correct. I did sell your Mazzy Star album for some sweet sweet China White. I have missed those outerspace basslines you ripped on Lazer Guided Melodies. Our masterpiece...If only I could get back to that level of songwriting. I don't like airing dirty laundry in public but Amazing Grace is so horrible... I should get an Oscar Award for pretending it's good.

I suppose Sean is suffering in silence and with Lupine Howl.
At least Will can laugh about it without going to the press with his violin out
and I believe his prescence around Spiritualized is a superb addition unlike your pedantic word piss.

This forum is for everyone you understand. Especially my former mates...Not just you and your tired Rock 101 "Expert" Rock Criticism. Will was and always will be my mate.

I don't know you and You are a fool. How did you get your Position here?

I will speak with Ben Crook about a new moderator because you seem to miss the point time and time again Mr.TwentySixDollars and there must be someone else who can do this job better. You're fired. I will draft up a severance package for you. And you should receive a Fax shortly. Perhaps Sean Cook would be willing to moderate?

Spacey J.

p.s where is Dogboy?

That show in Amsterdam is one of my fondest memories of Spacemen 3.

Would you want to sell me your Thunderbird? I believe I could get a pretty penny on EBAY.

Lord it's So Hot and I Ain't got alot, I don't need much but I ain't satisfied right now.
willie b carruthers

Post by willie b carruthers »

Jason ,
It's so great that we can communicate like adults again . Don't be so hard on dollars , he just finds it hard to accept reality .
I am willing to swap the thunderbird for your silver trousers .
I thought they looked cool, despite the fact that everyone else says you looked like an accountant at an Iggy Pop theme party .
I think we could probably get Cook on board for a twin pronged bass attack if you could find it in your heart to pay him off in your usual generous way .
I know that once you said you'd rather not eat than make a bad record,so I feel sure you could spare one bumper box of toffee crisps from your lifetime's supply to keep a valued ex-bandmember sweet.Perhaps we could recapture some of that special magic . Or maybe we're too old .
All the best
Willie b
Ps .You are right about the weather !
Whew ...what a scorcher .
Itchy & Scratchy

Don't just do something sit around instead

Post by Itchy & Scratchy »

Anyone else feel jaded enough to pretend to be Jason Pierce to see who might be bored enough to reply?

And any other band related greivances need airing once again?

all those MILLIONS of millions that Spiritualised have made!

Hang on, give me a minute and I can be Dick Ashcroft
Jane's Addiction

Ocean Size

Post by Jane's Addiction »

Jason has led us down this road with his insistence on doing Spacemen 3 songs and putting out shit albums. If he actually had music that was worth listening to in 2005 nobody including yourself would read this post. And his history regarding credit and accountancy is rather dubious. I find this infinately more entertaining than his music. And this is fucking free. Go inject some heroin and fuck off. Stop taking Jason and yourself so seriously. He is an o.K songwriter with a knack for propaganda. He should be a politician.
JL
Known user

Post by JL »

besides, the airing of grievances = healthy. let's all get well. together.
Pierce
Known user

Post by Pierce »

My silver trousers? No Way! You see WHY I can't work with these people! Primafuckingdonnas! The Reunion is OFF! * SILVER TROUSERS MY ASS!!!!
* Sonic stole my Street Walkin Cheetah with a head full of napalm jacket and NOW you want my SILVER TROUSERS! YOU have some NERVE ! Will! that is WHY you got NO CREDIT on COMPLETE WORKS VOLUME I & II.
NO SILVER TROUSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord it's so Hot! I ain't got alot.
if you can get my STREET WALKIN CHEETAH Jacket from Sonic i will reconsider the reunion.
twentysixdollars
Known user

Alright. Time to reveal my true identity. (Deep breath).

Yeah. You guessed it. I'm actually Peter Kember but I've been possessed by the ghost of Pauline Kael. I think that should explain a lot.

Ha! "Hard to accept reality"? Damn, you must really be Willie Carruthers.
Pierce
Known user

Post by Pierce »

Alright. Time to reveal my true identity. (Deep breath).

Yeah. You guessed it. I'm actually Peter Kember but I've been possessed by the ghost of Pauline Kael. I think that should explain a lot.

Ha! "Hard to accept reality"? Damn, you must really be Willie Carruthers.
Listen I don't care WHO you are! clean out your office! YOU are fired!

Why are you fighting with members of Spacemen 3? Indirectly you work for Will anyway.

Whoever you are you are very confused.

Don't they need moderators on the Neil Young site? Your witty remarks will be much appreciated with people more your age people like Neil Young and Crosby & Nash.

You can put Crosby down for his liver problem and ask Neil about his son with cerebral palsy.

Not only are you a horrible moderator. You are an emotional trainwreck.

I will have my phamacist prescribe a very delicious prescription of thorzine for you. You can drool all over the Crosby Stills & Nash messageboard as you moderate.

I don't believe in Zimmerman...I just believe in me. Kate & Me!

Spaceman.
twentysixdollars
Known user

"Emotional trainwreck"? That's one of the nicest things that anyone's ever said about me.

I'm really not that old and I don't like Neil Young.
SpaceLine
Known user

Post by SpaceLine »

yeah, i was surprised just how young you actually are, i woulda guessed at least a few years older :shock:

i love neil young.
Dogboy

Post by Dogboy »

Look ...just leave me out of this alright .
I'm an airline pilot now and my passengers treat me with the respect I deserve .
However , I will do one last tour ,
but it's gonna cost you your Lou Reed socks.
twentysixdollars
Known user

SpaceLine wrote:yeah, i was surprised just how young you actually are, i woulda guessed at least a few years older :shock:
Jesus, I'm not really that young either. How old did you think I was?
Sean Cook

Post by Sean Cook »

I thought you were about fifty .
Save your pity for someone else by the way.
I have got a job on the tills at Asda and I can now afford to do things I only dreamt of during my time in Spiritualized. like pay my gas bill and other high rolling shit .
Pierce
Known user

Post by Pierce »

Sean I miss you!

Listen would you be willing to wear a SONIC Wig?
I believe with you as Sonic I could possibly enjoy a
Spacemen 3 reunion. Dogboy is an excellent driver and you
will be paid 5 cans of delicious Sainsbury Beans each night.

Do we have a deal?
SpaceLine
Known user

Post by SpaceLine »

twentysixdollars wrote:
SpaceLine wrote:yeah, i was surprised just how young you actually are, i woulda guessed at least a few years older :shock:
Jesus, I'm not really that young either. How old did you think I was?
45 or so.
a beautiful noise
Known user

Post by a beautiful noise »

50-55??

xxxshonnxxx
willie b carruthers

Post by willie b carruthers »

Jason ...you shark jumping , turkey legged ,never get your round in , piss stripe.
I knew you were one of the meanest men on the planet but I never thought you were fickle .
One post from Sean and your tongue is right up his arse .
We have had this chance to finally communicate again ,(albeit with occasional irrellevant interruptions from fans speculating about how old dollars is), and you've blown it .
It's over ,just accept it .
I'll tell Pete Bain to expect a call .
twentysixdollars
Known user

Do Britons actually use the term "jumped the shark"? I mean, it refers to Happy Days. Someone's slipping.

Call me self-absorbed, but I find speculation about my own age infinitely more entertaining than a bunch of unfamous people pretending to be semifamous people.
the fonz

Post by the fonz »

Yes Dollars , how astute of you .
It's all about fame .
I was more famous than the shark and that is why I jumped over it and not the other way round.
However , sharks are now more famous than me .
It's certainly a quandry .
Pierce
Known user

Post by Pierce »

Listen you miserable bastards I just had the most fantastic 3 hours with the most beautiful South African Girl ever... we were in SOHO and CAMDEN ...it was fantastic.

If you miserable bastards want to bitch about the past...
God Bless...
If you wanna be famous go for it...
I think the idea here its to make the best record possible.
Fame or not.
Amen.

Sonic, Jason, Will, Cook all famous...or infamous like Anton.
so fucking what.
Michael Jackson is the most famous fucker on the planet.
He's also the most miserable bastard walking the planet.
If that is what you think it's about...

Good Luck.

What goes up must come down.
Get a seatbelt mate.

Now make a fucking record and shut the fuck up.
u_nderscore
Known user

Post by u_nderscore »

give me an M...
Madonna
Known user

Post by Madonna »

I believe Pierce is right. My teachings in Kabbalah. The ancient Jewish religion has taught me that fame and money are the trappings of life condemned to the superficial and transitory material of earth. In the SPIRITUAL world God is quite uninterested in how popular you are or how many cars you have. The most important thing is being kind to people and to live life in an altruistic way.

Jason Pierce has made good records. But his treatment of those closest to him belittles his achievements in art. He should get down on his knees as I have done...and ask the great KABBALAH for forgiveness...and also give his entire NET WORTH to Jesus.

By Jesus I mean to his former band mates...the 7 deadly Sins. Greed, Avarice, Lust, Adultery, Making shit albums. Can kill you.

Money and Fame are the devil disquised in a pretty package. Like me...
but once you get my makeup off...you discover an aging woman with a saggy ass and witch tits. You see KABBALAH is the way.

Sincerely,

MADGE.
SpaceLine
Known user

Post by SpaceLine »

alright then 26, let's play. did you go directly to college/uni at age 18?

i'll give you a specific age if you'll only answer that one question.

:?: :?: :?:
Seinfield

Post by Seinfield »

that's it, I'm moving to Rugby cos the town if full of fuckin comedians.
will this do?
Known user

Post by will this do? »

Right: What't the deal with airline peanuts?

(slight return)
Last edited by will this do? on Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin'
highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' self aggrandizin' willthisdo?
twentysixdollars
Known user

will this do? wrote:Right: What't the deal with airline peanuts?
Beat you to it, hon. You're slipping.
http://www.spiritualized.com/message2/v ... ne+peanuts (ninth post from the top)

Spaceline: Yeah, I went directly from high school to university. I had my undergrad at twenty-one but then I was always younger than most of my contemporaries. You're forgetting too that I have other degrees too my receipt of which tended to be over wide expanses of time.

MUSCLES: Do you have a job? A real one, I mean.
feetsies
Known user

Post by feetsies »

Pierce wrote:What this about is reforming Spacemen3. My band... My recent show at Sage was a precursor to what my plans are. To reform the group without Pete. I believe that there are people out there who have his chiseled features who can play E A G the chords to all of his material. It's so hot and I ain't got alot, I ain't satisfied right now. I want an Ocean to wash away all of my tears.

J.P
this made me chortle, altho the rest of that response was so rude. I'm sure PK has learned more chords since 1988. I doubt you'll find anyone taller. :wink:
will this do?
Known user

Post by will this do? »

twentysixdollars wrote:
will this do? wrote:Right: What't the deal with airline peanuts?
Beat you to it, hon. You're slipping.
http://www.spiritualized.com/message2/v ... ne+peanuts (ninth post from the top)
I know, I know...but think of me as a tribute act. I mean, come on, does anybody really need peanuts this badly? The captain has turned on the "no smoking" sign, but apparently *elephants* are free to roam the cabin. Who are these people?!

*thinks* this was supposed to be the summer of Willthisdo?*
twentysixdollars
Known user

The jar is round. The mug is round. Why don't they call it round-teen?

He frolfs, he scores!
dannypayne
New user

drummers

Post by dannypayne »

ok so if spacemen 3 are getting back together who's on drums?
ash
Known user

Post by ash »

Zak Starkey.

Post by Guest »

Pierce wrote:Will.

that'll be the day.................

Post by Guest »

Pierce wrote:What this about is reforming Spacemen3. My band... My recent show at Sage was a precursor to what my plans are. To reform the group without Pete. I believe that there are people out there who have his chiseled features who can play E A G the chords to all of his material. It's so hot and I ain't got alot, I ain't satisfied right now. I want an Ocean to wash away all of my tears.

If there is someone who looks like Pete but without his horrible attitude and despicable personality please private me...do not buy his CD-R. I am also doing one...for 25 pounds. Kate sings All Of My Tears with Ashcroft on Tambourine. You must hear this...all money goes to the feed the former members of Spiritualized foundation.

Thanks.

Dahhhhhling! ,
u dont
a) know Jason very well
B)know your chords
c)seem to have much to do , but spout crap.
d) have the guts to shout'the odds' under your real name.
I suggest you move out of your mums , stop sponging off society & get a life - all things the real Mr.Pierce did long ago................
sincerely
Pete k

J.P

Re: u wanker

Post by Guest »

willsfriend wrote:u screwed will carruthers and everyone else in spiritualized u twat burn in hell wanker :twisted:

to 'Wills Friend' sic
it never ceases to amaze me how much time some saddo people will spend vilifying someone they've never met .
From your language & general approach , I'd imagine Will would run a mile rather than be friends with you .
much/most of the so called rivalries are totally 'fan-fuelled' . I actually can honestly say , thru thick & thin I actually have a lotta respect for most ex-members of Spacemen 3 -Jason included .its the biggotts I cant tolerate & those prepared to swear ,threaten & cajole under someone elses name.
Its not big , its not clever .....& its about as funny as a headache whilst visiting the dentist for a quadruple root canal.
Pete Kember (yeah , yeah u wont believe it i hope)
sonic boom
Known user

Post by sonic boom »

willie b carruthers wrote:Jason ...you shark jumping , turkey legged ,never get your round in , piss stripe.
I knew you were one of the meanest men on the planet but I never thought you were fickle .
We have had this chance to finally communicate again ,(albeit with occasional irrellevant interruptions from fans speculating about how old dollars is), and you've blown it .
See Jase ?
you blew it again.
If WBC is no-show. count me out too.
(like it'd ever happen)
hehe -turkey legged !! you're a card Carruthers.
pk
will this do?
Known user

Post by will this do? »

sonic boom wrote:
willie b carruthers wrote:Jason ...you shark jumping , turkey legged ,never get your round in , piss stripe.
See Jase ?
you blew it again.
(like it'd ever happen)
pk

Oh, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic!

EVERYONE in this thread (except you) is pretending to be someone else (Spaceman, Cook, Carruthers - that's right, even Madonna!). You knew, righ?
Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin'
highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' self aggrandizin' willthisdo?
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

I bet that's not the real Will This Do either... :lol:

Welcome back to both Will This Do. AND Sonic Boom!

Sonic, any chance of a few recent recommendations music wise?

Post by Guest »

BzaInSpace wrote:I bet that's not the real Will This Do either... :lol:

Welcome back to both Will This Do. AND Sonic Boom!

Sonic, any chance of a few recent recommendations music wise?
#
sure.
theme for your boy /anything in print - Marlene Dietrich
love & other crimes -Lee Hazelwood
If you listen -francois hardy
Aussie Band -the Sandpebbles last lp.
new lp. -Magnetophone
the devil & Daniel Johnston -Film
Anthony + Johnsons -last ep(not lp)
Dean Wareham + Britta Phillips - Sonic souvenirs -best disc of the decade so far imo.
B@z

Post by B@z »

i can't fucking believe the real sonic fucking boom posts here

i'm about to piss my fucking pants with excitement
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

...calm down Baz!

And cheers pk...

:D
BazInSpace

Post by BazInSpace »

BzaInSpace wrote:...calm down Baz!
good call bza
don't wanna look too starstruck in front of the great man

mr.kember/sonic/genius:
jason has seemed a bit creatively spent and lacking genuine direction in latter years (specifically the post LAGWAFIS ones)
i think a return to the society of his old bandmates could well remedy this
sooooooooooo
what hope of a spacemen3 reunion?

sonic
you rock
and 26$ sux

your fan,,,,,,,,,,,
baz
sonic boom
Known user

Post by sonic boom »

feetsies wrote:

J.P
this made me chortle, altho the rest of that response was so rude. I'm sure PK has learned more chords since 1988. I doubt you'll find anyone taller. :wink:
6'3" isnt overly tall , stateside particularly . dont overestimate my guitar abilities ................. it is what it is .
sonic boom
Known user

Post by sonic boom »

will this do? wrote:
sonic boom wrote:
See Jase ?
you blew it again.
(like it'd ever happen)
pk

Oh, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic!

EVERYONE in this thread (except you) is pretending to be someone else (Spaceman, Cook, Carruthers - that's right, even Madonna!). You knew, righ?

re-read my posts & see what you work out . write it down , then throw it away. you get the dunce hat today.
I think you'll find that Mr Carruthers does post in this thread - I see him often enough that I think I know whats what -summit I dont believe I could teach you..........., and i'm frankly amazed that you even think I believe Jason would give 2 shits about posting here. (I bet he reads stuff tho'.)
Also re-read your own post , kick yourself up the arse for being naive & humourless -oh no , thats menna b me , right.
regds
pk
sonic boom
Known user

Post by sonic boom »

will this do? wrote:
sonic boom wrote:
See Jase ?
you blew it again.
(like it'd ever happen)
pk

Oh, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic!

ps.

anyone who knows Will , would recognise his humour .
this post IS from the real Bass Man. No , he doesnt think hes talking to Jase or Sean - it's patently over your head.
so , feel as smart as you did when u posted ?????
thats the problem w/ this site . too much irrelevance & mis-apropriation/understanding of humour................
pk

'willie b carruthers wrote: '
Jason ...you shark jumping , turkey legged ,never get your round in , piss stripe.
paulm

Post by paulm »

erm sonic , i'm sure that will was trying to give the impression that he was someone else , and you just blew his cover , kinda pissed on the fire

as for the humour ..it could be quite a mind fuck if never witnessed or experienced before , both scary and educational at one meeting

but we all have wierd humour , i flooded a poncy bar's toilet with toilet roll as the squares in the pub were freaking me out.....and as the first flush splashed i strolled out into the night with the stars in the sky and jagger and richards stuck in my head
will this do?
Known user

Post by will this do? »

sonic boom wrote:
will this do? wrote:
sonic boom wrote:
willie b carruthers wrote:blah blah .
quack quack
Duhhhh?

Grrrr
ps.

Grrrr.
BRILLIANT!

An argument over who knew whom was joking, and about what! Those arguments are always so much fun! You'll have to let me know who wins.
feetsies
Known user

Post by feetsies »

sonic boom wrote:
feetsies wrote:

J.P
6'3" isnt overly tall , stateside particularly . dont overestimate my guitar abilities ................. it is what it is .
Man, I need to move to the UK. I must be in the USA..

And you mean to tell me you haven't learned more chords? hahaha
smooches,
amelia

p.s. everyone needs to chill and smoke.
herman
Known user

Post by herman »

Great tread, very entertaining stuff!! Encore!!
truly enjoying this one!
Go Pete go!
"Thank you"
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

I imagine those that dip into the site every now and again, (unlike the, er...addicts :oops: ) will browse through a thread like this go "what the hell???!!!!..."

:lol:

I second Amelia's suggestion.

It's getting late...
sonic boom
Known user

Post by sonic boom »

paulm wrote:erm sonic , i'm sure that will was trying to give the impression that he was someone else , and you just blew his cover , kinda pissed on the fire

as for the humour ..it could be quite a mind fuck if never witnessed or experienced before , both scary and educational at one meeting

but we all have wierd humour , i flooded a poncy bar's toilet with toilet roll as the squares in the pub were freaking me out.....and as the first flush splashed i strolled out into the night with the stars in the sky and jagger and richards stuck in my head
if u see 'willie b carruthers -know u got the real deal- surprised ? gimme a break..
blocking toilets ? oohh......gimme a big break
pk
bestpk
sonic boom
Known user

Post by sonic boom »

feetsies wrote:
sonic boom wrote:
feetsies wrote:

J.P
Man, I need to move to the UK. I must be in the USA..

And you mean to tell me you haven't learned more chords? hahaha
smooches,
amelia

p.s. everyone needs to chill and smoke.

i wouldnt recomend that to everyone............
but most ...........
chordwise ? i've forgoten more than you possibly ever will know . Is that my problem or yours ?
I think I know .
best
pk
sonic boom
Known user

Post by sonic boom »

herman wrote:Great tread, very entertaining stuff!! Encore!!
truly enjoying this one!
Go Pete go!
thank you for the spur.
but i'm trying to be restrained ................. I admit I dont suffer fools lightly.
best
pk

Post by Guest »

there goes boom
puttin the so called "stars" to shame yet again with his spot on tude
you rock man
a beautiful noise
Known user

and i quote

"chordwise ? i've forgoten more than you possibly ever will know"

hahahahaha thats classic petey.

i still can't tell if your'e a total fucking idiot or a complete genius!

xxme
feetsies
Known user

Post by feetsies »

:shock:
Listen old man, I never said it was my problem ;)

I wasn't trying to slag you in regards to chord knowledge. I actually think it's rad. Technical proficiency does not transcend soul, talent and true love for the music.

Don't be so defensive.
a beautiful noise
Known user

totally agree with you feetsies, chord knowledge does not equal talent/soul.

i think pete might took it a bit personal.

speaking of petey, i just bought the stereolab box set, and lo and behold who do i see playing in the back round twisting knobs, none other than our very own sonic boom.

do tell us more pete. do you plan on working with stereolab in the future??

thanks
xmex
sonic boom
Known user

Post by sonic boom »

a beautiful noise wrote:and i quote

"chordwise ? i've forgoten more than you possibly ever will know"

hahahahaha thats classic petey.

i still can't tell if your'e a total fucking idiot or a complete genius!

xxme
hmmmmmmmm........dunno...........lemme think a while...........
definately the former , sometimes the latter -then I wake up.
bestest
pk
sonic boom
Known user

Post by sonic boom »

a beautiful noise wrote:totally agree with you feetsies, chord knowledge does not equal talent/soul.

i think pete might took it a bit personal.

nope. think again . just cos I give the odd verbal back-hander , dont think I could take it personally . that shopws a lack of understanding of the pressures of growing up in public .(notice Jason doesnt have the stomach for it -and thats not a criticism)

speaking of petey, i just bought the stereolab box set, and lo and behold who do i see playing in the back round twisting knobs, none other than our very own sonic boom.

hey , please , dont call me anything that you wouldnt say to my face - its not big or clever to be patronising. - and you'd only call me that once in person, I guarantee you .

do tell us more pete. do you plan on working with stereolab in the future??

Nope . they suck pretty badly now I think . I left when they asked me to join fulltime to do dots & loops tour , which after E.T.K. sucked bigtime. Since Mary's demise I think they've lost it . Laetitia playing trombone -gimme a fuggin' break . I wish Tim & Andy 'd get their shit in order , but everything has gone pear-shaped imo . to me its totally logical . the records have been poor , they stopped working with McEntire , who was brilliant for them -whether you like Tortoise or not , his production is very good .
I wish I could say nice things , but I cant . I did think they were astounding tho' circa E.T.K. -i play on 8 tracks on the BBC live cd too , tho' its not properly credited.....................hopefully , we might see improved outlook in the future , but no , they've burnt their bridges with me.

thanks
xmex