SPACEMEN 3 T-Shirts .

It's fairly unlikely you'd have made it here without ever having heard of Jason's previous incarnation. So here you go, talk away...

Moderators: sunny, runcible, MODLAB

sonic boom
Known user

SPACEMEN 3 T-Shirts .

Post by sonic boom »

Hey ,
check out the stuff on sonic-boom.info.
an old classic & a new one.
xmas held them up a bit , but any interested parties might want to get one while u can . dunno if i'll repress them again,
love
Sonic
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

I really really want that red one, but it is $40. :'(
davedecay
Known user

Post by davedecay »

I'm about ready to burn a silkscreen and make my own.
neonsleep
Known user

Post by neonsleep »

I'll be fucked if i'm paying £18 for a t shirt, I bought one of those new spiritualized ones of J in the space suit. It's a cool shirt but not worth £18! Surely theres enough demand for this prints to make them a bit cheaper (bulk orders n that such like) hmmm...
will this do?
Known user

Post by will this do? »

HOW DARE YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THE COST OF THINGS? GET INTO THE REAL WORLD HERE, LIKE WHAT SONIC BOOM AND JASON SPACEMAN IS. :roll:
Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin'
highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' self aggrandizin' willthisdo?
sonic boom
Known user

Post by sonic boom »

neonsleep wrote:I'll be fucked if i'm paying £18 for a t shirt, I bought one of those new spiritualized ones of J in the space suit. It's a cool shirt but not worth £18! Surely theres enough demand for this prints to make them a bit cheaper (bulk orders n that such like) hmmm...
It'd be easy to do cheaper shirts if it was a larger audience & I did'nt care about the quality of them.If there is more demand , reprints will become cheaper . sorry.......
there's no obligation to buy anything .
best
pk
will this do?
Known user

Post by will this do? »

Spot on. A t-shirt for less than a tenner is just underwear, really.
Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin'
highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' self aggrandizin' willthisdo?
davedecay
Known user

Post by davedecay »

agree w/PK. it is just a shame for us yanks who get boned on the $ conversion rate. nothing anyone of us can do about that, either.

Post by Guest »

davedecay wrote:agree w/PK. it is just a shame for us yanks who get boned on the $ conversion rate. nothing anyone of us can do about that, either.
hold on a minute lads, i've got a great idea...jump on a plane, come over to ol' blighty, sample the delights of the local cuisine, buy a copy of whatever you fancy, hop back on a plane. Bob's your uncle, saved yourself a nice few quid on the old conversion rate. Genius.
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

mock all you want. for years its been around $1.55 to the pound now for the past year its like $1.90.
it sucks unless of course you live in England. In which case i'd be doing all my shopping on the internet from places in the US. Trust me, it seems like every other order I get goes to the UK or somewhere in Europe.
Which is fine since the economy here- Detroit- is in the toilet.
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
sonic boom
Known user

Post by sonic boom »

davedecay wrote:agree w/PK. it is just a shame for us yanks who get boned on the $ conversion rate. nothing anyone of us can do about that, either.
No , I'm sorry about that too.
any US income evaporates in the exchange process . c'est la vie en vert .
I do usually do S3 shirts for more like $20 when I tour in the States & make them there .
pk