Walking With Jesus Earworm 7" - a few copies surface

It's fairly unlikely you'd have made it here without ever having heard of Jason's previous incarnation. So here you go, talk away...

Moderators: sunny, runcible, MODLAB

runcible
Site Admin

Walking With Jesus Earworm 7" - a few copies surface

Post by runcible »

A quick disclaimer: I will not profit in any way from giving this single a little exposure... unless Dominic buys me a beer when Bardo Pond play in London in a few weeks (I hope you're reading this Dom!).

It turns out that one box of 25 copies of the Earworm 7" of Walkin With Jesus recently surfaced at Cargo distributors. Being a fan both of Earworm and Dominic, the guy who ran it, I said I'd mention that these are up for grabs if people need them. Forget the Ebay price, I believe these are at the original £4.99 price. This single sold out within a week initially but there's this one box left.

Dominic can be contacted on: domearworm@hotmail.com
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

you fucking shill! :twisted:
domearworm
Known user

earworm spacemen 7s

Post by domearworm »

cheers for the mention mark, this was a total fluke. the singles sold out in literally a week, to the point where i had just one myself!
anyway, i have 25 in now, they're still at initial shop price of 4.99 and that includes post if yr in the uk. overseas do email first.

either paypal on earwormdom@hotmail.com or sending a cheq (email for details) is fine...thanks!