new spacemen/beach boys 7"

It's fairly unlikely you'd have made it here without ever having heard of Jason's previous incarnation. So here you go, talk away...

Moderators: sunny, runcible, MODLAB

JL
Known user

new spacemen/beach boys 7"

Post by JL »

there's an intriguing new spacemen 3 (ecstasy symphony) and beach boys (wouldnt it be nice) mash-up 7" out there. limited to 500 supposedly...better hurry up and get your copies, geeks!
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

I really like that track. Its been out for quite a while, I've got a copy, it works really well. Maybe its been given another release.

Post by Guest »

it sounds like it's a one-sided white label. i have no idea where it originated (country), but the only people who seem to be dealin em are in europe. the creators are called "sonic art crew"...any connection there you think? sonic boom IS a sworn beach boys fan. doubtful of course, but maybe.
Jebus Sabes
Known user

Post by Jebus Sabes »

I think it's originally DJ Lance Lockarm -- you can download the track from his website. It's fab.....

http://www.kuci.org/~brianm/lancelockarm/
Starfish
Known user

Post by Starfish »

His other stuff is pretty good too - particularly the mash up of M's 'Pop Muzik" with various Beastie Boys, NWA and Public Enemy raps.
Lance Lockarm is still only really known in fanboy circles, so if anyone does any DJing out there, download his stuff and then play it at your next gig - evryone will be dead impressed.
And it's all free to copy.
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

thanks for the link! I downloaded a few last night. A bit of a mixed bag, but defaintely worth a listen. Thought the my bloody valentine one worked pretty well.