Big City Video

It's fairly unlikely you'd have made it here without ever having heard of Jason's previous incarnation. So here you go, talk away...

Moderators: sunny, runcible, MODLAB

Ian
Known user

Big City Video

Post by Ian »

Does anyone know if the Big City video was ever included in a sell-through compilation? I know the Revolution and Hypnotized videos were, but I've never seen the Big City one other than on tapes from MTV and the like.

Love,

Ian
I have a passion sweet Lord...
http://www.spacemen3.co.uk
natty
Known user

Post by natty »

I love Pete's dancing in that video. One of my favourite SP3 moments.
The Breeze
Known user

Post by The Breeze »

Hi Ian,

I've been trying to research this on the net in the last 10 minutes but did not get too far.
I have two VHS compilations from late 80s/early 90's which have the videos for Big City and Revolution on them but they are somewhere buried under 17 years of junk.

They are:
SNUB TV
& Indie Top Video Take ? ( I think there was Take 1,2,3 & 4)

My feeling is that Big City is on the SNUB TV video as I can almost hear the Magenta Divine voice-over now. Having said that, I'm starting to think it was never on Indie Top Video but rather the outro to an edition of Rapido.

Maybe of some help? Probably not.

Regards
Ian
Known user

Post by Ian »

There was a bit of it shown on Snub - I've my off-air recording somewhere - but it wasn't the whole thing, and I seem to recall that they played the end credits over it. I've just got hold of a copy of Indie Top Video Take Three, which has Hypnotized on it, which is what got me wondering if Big City ever got the same treatment. Thanks for looking, though, and do let me know if you turn anything up!

Love,

Ian
I have a passion sweet Lord...
http://www.spacemen3.co.uk