unofficial spectrum site vs reality.

It's fairly unlikely you'd have made it here without ever having heard of Jason's previous incarnation. So here you go, talk away...

Moderators: sunny, runcible, MODLAB

sonic boom
Known user

unofficial spectrum site vs reality.

Post by sonic boom »

Hey Guys ,
San Francisco Spectrum show -( last in usa for a good while... ) at 12 Galaxies in the mission on this coming fri 14th .then theres a host of shows in NZ ,Australia & Japan coming up in March/April .plus new releases to boot .

if u r signed up to the UNOFFICIAL (tho it claims otherwise) Spectrum site but would like to get PROPER updates from me (sonic/pk) then please send a friend request to myspace.com/spectrumofficialpage & then sign up for blogs when accepted .if u r members of the UNOFFICIAL page or my official sonic boom page (myspace.com/sonicboom)YOU R BEST TO SIGN UP IN ORDER TO GET NEW SPECTRUM SONGS, INFO & UPDATES ON WHAT I'M UP TO NOT POSTED ON THE 'OFFICIAL FAN SITE' AS THEY CALL THEMSELVES -ERONEOUSLY !!!!.

these blogs do not get posted ANYWHERE except myspace.com/spectrumofficialpage
being a friend on my sonic boom site does not mean you will get all the updates .
please act on this if u care as the un-official site may not be up for much longer .
regds
pete kember/sonic boom