Spectrum - Refractions

It's fairly unlikely you'd have made it here without ever having heard of Jason's previous incarnation. So here you go, talk away...

Moderators: sunny, runcible, MODLAB

BVCP206
Known user

Spectrum - Refractions

Post by BVCP206 »

If anybody is interested Play.com are advertising Refractions at £9.99 including postage.
mh
Known user

Post by mh »

Just bought it in Tower (for a little bit more...)

Nothing on there I haven't already got, but it's nice to have them all together, and very nice to have the extended Angel on CD. Pity it was dubbed off a slightly worn vinyl though.
slim
Known user

Post by slim »

mh wrote:Nothing on there I haven't already got, but it's nice to have them all together, and very nice to have the extended Angel on CD. Pity it was dubbed off a slightly worn vinyl though.
Well that's just plain daft, if they'd asked they could have mastered it off my CD single.
dr. strangelove
Known user

Post by dr. strangelove »

keep your goddamn eyes on the traffic slim !!! don't you know it's a f*****g jungle out there ? :shock:
slim
Known user

Post by slim »

Dr not only will I keep my eyes on the traffic, I'll keep my hands on the wheel too!!!!

Hope you're getting up early on Sunday morning to cheer on R A footie team!!!!!
dr. strangelove
Known user

Slim, if God had intended man to watch football on Sunday mornings, he would never have created drugs and alcohol...
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

Ah.. very insightful of you Dr...
slim
Known user

Post by slim »

Dr surely the best place to get knocked off dring and all the drugs you can take is from some Sunday league pub side?
dr. strangelove
Known user

Ordinarily yes...but in this particular case I believe their sponsors are tight as fuck :twisted:
slim
Known user

Post by slim »

dr. strangelove wrote:Ordinarily yes...but in this particular case I believe their sponsors are tight as fuck :twisted:
Umm? Could be a problem that.