"And Nothing Hurt" - new Spiritualized® album 2018

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

toomilk
Known user

"And Nothing Hurt" - new Spiritualized® album 2018

Post by toomilk »

I can't believe no one has started this thread yet.

Can we talk about the fact that:
1) Spiritualized is playing Levitation (aka Austin Psych Fest) in May.
and
2) The J Spaceman/Kid Millions show in London was canceled due to "recording commitments"
?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

I listened to "Perfect Miracle" today and hope it's on the new album. What about "A Song" or "D Song"?!?!

What are we expecting?! Why aren't we excited?!

GET OFF YR ASS.
Last edited by toomilk on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clewsr
Known user

Re: New Spiritualized Album - 2015

Post by clewsr »

I'm excited. have very much missed spz this year.

I think the new songs sound great and hope that an album does actually appear in 2015!
James T
Known user

Post by James T »

I know Doggen has been recording for the album, but I think we can all appreciate there is a chance it will take a long time for it to see the light of day.
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

I dunno. Last time I spoke to Jason he mentioned he had tons of songs written for a new Lp and no label or manager.
Now he has both so I think things will move along quicker than you think.
Having said that it was over a year ago. So.....
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
heisenberg
Known user

Post by heisenberg »

I'd put my money on us seeing a new album no earlier than 2016. Don't the albums get released on average every 4 years or so. And isn't the mixing the part of the process that takes the most time?
suskind
Known user

Post by suskind »

'Perfect Miracle' has been around for at least 3 years, no? I'd love to hear studio versions of it and 'A song' and 'D song'.. the latter two might get reworked if they're included in the new LP I guess. What about 'Here It Comes (The Road, Let's Go)'
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

It's pretty cool that they are known to be recording. However I've learnt to be patient when it comes to Spiritualized albums. it arrives when it arrives. In terms of the new songs they've played live, it's a mixed bag for me- I love Perfect Miracle and A Song but a lot of the tunes sounded a bit unfinished and scrappy.

what I really want is some UK live dates- it's been a couple of years since I saw the band now which I think is the longest gap I've ever had, since I first saw them.
The Dr
Known user

Post by The Dr »

a bit misleading...you need the little ? above 2015!
“You're not Dostoevsky,' said the citizeness

'Well, who knows, who knows,' he replied.

'Dostoevsky's dead,' said the citizeness, but somehow not very confidently.

'I protest!' Behemoth exclaimed hotly. 'Dostoevsky is immortal!”
mojo filters
Known user

Post by mojo filters »

spzretent wrote:I dunno. Last time I spoke to Jason he mentioned he had tons of songs written for a new Lp and no label or manager.
Now he has both so I think things will move along quicker than you think.
Having said that it was over a year ago. So.....
I seem to have missed some important news. I knew he had an issue with his previous manager, and that Domino seemingly ended their involvement with Spiritualized after the last album release.

However I don't recall hearing about a new label to finance and release the next Spiritualized album. Last news I remember was a quote repeated here from Kid Millions, that after Jason posited the interesting idea of Tony Visconti producing the next album, that was no longer likely to happen.

Is it public knowledge which label will release the next Spiritualized album? Also is Jason producing it as usual? Plus is there info or strong rumours in the public domain regarding where this recording is happening ... and most importantly which musicians and collaborators are known to be involved?

For instance are the new members of the most recent touring ensemble contributing, and are previous folks such as Tim Lewis and Rupert Clerveax (sp?) involved on the technical side once again?
I'm like Evel Knievel, I get paid for the attempt. I didn't promise this shit would be good!
Dave Chappelle
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

No one knows who is in the band at this point. Maybe it is not public knowledge but I know at least three labels were in the mix for the new Lp. I have reached out to Jason about any new news and have not had a reply back.
I do know he has a new manager hence the Hyde Park show and S America shows.
When I last spoke to Jason in 2012 he did tell me he had over 30 songs written. At what stage they were at I have no idea but he was very keen to get a deal and another record out.
The last email I got from him was not very forthcoming about a new band or lp details.
I assumed he was moving forward with the new songs written.
Zenchan
Known user

Post by Zenchan »

"Here It Comes..." is wonderful.

Edit, I also REALLY loved the Space Project track "Always Forgetting With You" :D
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

spzretent wrote:No one knows who is in the band at this point. Maybe it is not public knowledge but I know at least three labels were in the mix for the new Lp. I have reached out to Jason about any new news and have not had a reply back.
I do know he has a new manager hence the Hyde Park show and S America shows.
When I last spoke to Jason in 2012 he did tell me he had over 30 songs written. At what stage they were at I have no idea but he was very keen to get a deal and another record out.
The last email I got from him was not very forthcoming about a new band or lp details.
I assumed he was moving forward with the new songs written.
Thanks for that interesting news. While I imagine that Spacemen 3 and Spiritualized probably never made any of their record labels much cash, it does seem a tragic state of affairs that spz have been struggling for a deal. Hopefully things are progressing and we can look forward to a double album in 2015! :lol:

At least I hope there are some live shows this year.
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

Just out of curiosity, do you think Jason would ever consider going back to basics and playing a series of smaller venues, and i mean SMALL shows to keep his costs down but to generate some income and/or get new material heard? Not saying they have to be intimate gigs a la Acoustic Mainlines, but i'm thinking along the lines of maybe a hundred or so people and for things to be played rough and loud? I guess i'm probably thinking along the lines of Spacemen 3 shows or their very early tours. I think it could show them in a whole new light and really help generate some good publicity for the band again. Some of the shows i have seen over the years have felt completely void of atmosphere due to the venue/sparse crowd.
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

hey Laz I think you are right that the venues seemed too big on the last tour or so. which is doubly sad as they were not that big.

I think the band would have to be stripped back so much to make really small venues viable that they might as well do the spacemen 3 reunion! At least that would be lucrative.
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

thanks to spzretent for the update. we don't get many news updates here in Spiritualized-land, so it's good to know things are moving ahead at least.

I think the band probably needed better promotion on tha last round of dates. they still have a fairly big following I think.
I think there's also more interest when a new album is there to push.
spzretent
Site Admin

Re: New Spiritualized Album - 2015?

Post by spzretent »

I do know this. There is an announcement coming soon-ish. And a web site.
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

*GASP*

A real website?
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

excellent news.
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

clewsr wrote:hey Laz I think you are right that the venues seemed too big on the last tour or so. which is doubly sad as they were not that big.

I think the band would have to be stripped back so much to make really small venues viable that they might as well do the spacemen 3 reunion! At least that would be lucrative.
A lot of bands are suffering from this now. Not sure why. The shows I go to are not terribly expensive.
PopeJez
Known user

Post by PopeJez »

Sounds like good news...
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

In 2013, the last tour of the US, he played some tiny venues. The one in Salt Lake City was about the size of my apartment.
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

Have to say one of the "what if?" scenarios I wish had taken place was the mooted plan to have Tony Visconti produce a Spiritualized album with the US band/Kid Millions line-up.

I loved the idea of a fairly short recording session and a lot of the production and mixing being delegated to Visconti. Who knows what that would have sounded like?

As it is there seemed to be enough great new tunes floating around on the last few tours to indicate a strong album down the line - 'D Song' was particularly awesome, this one-chord hypnotic thing of trance-inducing beauty.
O P 8
heisenberg
Known user

Post by heisenberg »

Visconti's fee is probably astronomical. Uncool to bring up, but I bet it was a factor.

Is it true Spaceman tried to get Eno to produce Ladies and Gentlemen? Again, I bet spaceman didn't put enough money on the table for Eno. As a producer, Eno is totally motivated by money. I do remember seeing him interviewed about his producing of Coldplay and trying to hide his shame, mild distain of the band and disinterest in them by adopting a pretentious, elderly advisor role and talking about the sessions like they were a super intense exercise in sonic exploration and reinventing the wheel. And then the music comes out and it's as slick and boring as can be. Anyway, I digress.

My ideal new Spiritualized album would be a mix of pure phase style experimentation with ferocious garage rock a la 2008 live band. Kind of minimal and exciting production meets the rawness of the live show. For me, more in the vein of The Bridge Song would be highly welcome.
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

yes that would have been interesting. it will be a shame if that American line up is not part of the recordings.

but apart from doggen and Jason, who knows who is in the band art the moment?
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

heisenberg wrote:Visconti's fee is probably astronomical. Uncool to bring up, but I bet it was a factor.

Is it true Spaceman tried to get Eno to produce Ladies and Gentlemen? Again, I bet spaceman didn't put enough money on the table for Eno. As a producer, Eno is totally motivated by money. I do remember seeing him interviewed about his producing of Coldplay and trying to hide his shame, mild distain of the band and disinterest in them by adopting a pretentious, elderly advisor role and talking about the sessions like they were a super intense exercise in sonic exploration and reinventing the wheel. And then the music comes out and it's as slick and boring as can be. Anyway, I digress.

My ideal new Spiritualized album would be a mix of pure phase style experimentation with ferocious garage rock a la 2008 live band. Kind of minimal and exciting production meets the rawness of the live show. For me, more in the vein of The Bridge Song would be highly welcome.
'The Bridge Song', for me, is one of the all-time great Spiritualized tracks. It captures that melancholic-yet-euphoric thing so well, and the massive build is totally intense. Lyrically, it's pretty dark, no? It's like the dark mirror-image of 'Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space', with all the criss-crossing vocals and that. Epic!

I actually hope it will be on the new album, at least for a wider audience to appreciate.

Eno? I remember reading somewhere that several people were considered to produce, including Paul Leary from Butthole Surfers(!), Eno, and Jim Dickinson. Jim did get involved in the end, but Eno couldn't schedule? It matters not. As harsh as it sounds, for me Eno has almost killed his legendary status with the continual patronage of Coldplay and U2. I'm sure he doesn't really need the money, so why does he bother with the ultimate bland-out crap? The million-selling status of those twats undoubtedly plays a part, so you're probably right.
heisenberg wrote:I do remember seeing him interviewed about his producing of Coldplay and trying to hide his shame, mild distain of the band and disinterest in them by adopting a pretentious, elderly advisor role and talking about the sessions like they were a super intense exercise in sonic exploration and reinventing the wheel...
Haha, that's hilarious!
O P 8
runaway
Known user

Post by runaway »

I agree about Eno; love the artist but can't come to terms with his work for the dreaded U2...

Paul Leary has actually produced some great stuff for Roky Erickson, the Meat Puppets, Daniel Johnston and others.
mh
Known user

Post by mh »

I have this notion that I'd love to hear Spiritualized produced by Steve Albini, but I've no idea how it would sound or even if it would actually work. The concept sure does appeal though.
The Dr
Known user

Post by The Dr »

what's wrong with his own production? each album takes up a different concept of sound and each is well produced to go with the album- if amazing garce had been as lush as licd then it would not have worked, same with lag with the shsl production. i find his production faultless, though a tad quiet on lgm

The Dr
Known user

Post by The Dr »

ps- why would you want bowie's producer on a spz album? or bono's for that. maybe lanois would be interesting- a more swampy sound

cantona
Known user

Post by cantona »

I will love to hear Spiritualized produced by Brian Eno or Phil Spector.
TheWarmth
Known user

Post by TheWarmth »

I spoke to Kid Millions after the last Chicago show, the one where they unveiled a bunch of new material. Anyway, I believe Millions said that Visconti wanted the band to commit to making the album with him without allowing for a trial period to test the waters. Apparently, Jason wasn't down with that. Of course, Visconti's fee could have also played a role in the decision not to hire him.
heisenberg
Known user

Post by heisenberg »

Spiritualized posted on facebook just now they've started recording a new album with Youth.
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

heisenberg wrote:Spiritualized posted on facebook just now they've started recording a new album with Youth.
:shock: Didn't see that one coming. Youth eh? Maybe some spacey dub album is on the cards.

Edit: Just had a look at what Youth has been up to in recent years and was surprised to see just how many mainstream, big name acts he has produced.
So maybe a spacey dub album is not on the cards after all....
Nineteen...Nineteen...Six Five
TheWarmth
Known user

Post by TheWarmth »

I'm surprised there aren't more comments about this. Great news. I think it's a good move to bring in another producer/engineer. Hopefully, this means the new album will be out before the end of the year.
heisenberg
Known user

Post by heisenberg »

I find it interesting that after years of producing the records himself he's got a producer in. I'm intrigued and will be interested in hearing (if he discusses it at some point) why he's taken this step. My guess? Recording and producing an album at home would drive any sane person back to a studio and handing over production duties to someone else :lol: Or maybe having someone produce and record you in their studio is too good an offer to pass up given how expensive studios are these days. I agree though at the very least it will probably speed up the eventual release of the album.

Not wishing to open a can of worms, but didn't Youth produce Urban Hymns?
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

I'm excited to hear of progress, but have mixed feelings on the use of a producer, as its always been done so well by Jason. I mainly agree with heisenberg says though.

I think I recall Jason saying in an interview that he wanted the next album to sound completely different, and this may be a way of trying to achieve that.

Don't really know much about producers, or recognise this name, but an association with Urban Hymms doesn't sound like the best starting point!
TheWarmth
Known user

Post by TheWarmth »

While I do love SHSL, I think the production could have been better on some of the heavier, more rocking tracks. The bass is often very murky and the songs don't pack the punch that they should. Maybe this has something to do with the fact that J. was ill while he was working on it.
jack white
Known user

Post by jack white »

Good news.
Hope it works out.
Fb post suggests they've real faith/progress/confidence. Let it come down.
gonna burn brightly
for a while
PopeJez
Known user

Post by PopeJez »

News of a new record can only begreeted warmly. I loved SHSL. I am what I am is one of my favourite Spz songs. Hey Jane is awesome. The couple of tracks that have come out since are great too. Can't wait for more!
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

jack white wrote:Good news.
Hope it works out.
Fb post suggests they've real faith/progress/confidence. Let it come down.
Amen.
The Dr
Known user

Post by The Dr »

youth started working on the last bunnymen album- i think it fell through and i think it is a different producer that made the actual album

semisynthetic
Known user

Re: New Spiritualized Album - 2015? Take Yr Time JP

Post by semisynthetic »

I am certainly looking forward to a new SPZ LP; but I would rather JP, et al, to be as pleased as can ever be with the release; so take your time; I'm patient.
mh
Known user

Post by mh »

I think Youth is a good choice, but then I'm an old Killing Joke fan so I would. :D

I'm seeing it as a sign that J wants to pull out some more experimental sounds this time round, which is encouraging, as his most recent few LPs have verged a little too far (for my comfort) towards "dad rock" territory in places.

I'm also encouraged by the use of an outside producer on it's own merit. I'm reading it as a sign that we're hopefully not going to get another bout of record it, wait 6 months, mix it, remix it, re-remix it, take it on tour for a year, then mix it again and finally release it 3 years after recording started. What I'm saying is that an outside producer may add some discipline to the process, rather than encouraging some of J's more needless indulgences.
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

This thread has got me very excited. Maybe Jason just wanted to shake things up a bit and get another opinion which is why there is an outside producer.
I have gone back to Bza's Sydney Opera House CD to whet my appetite and hope all the new songs played make it on the new LP.
Cant wait.
runaway
Known user

Post by runaway »

I just hope it's really druggy, and not fake druggy like Tame Impala and Ty Segall and about a zillion others.
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

Youth was only partly responsible for Urban Hymns- I think Chris Potter did most of the production on that and could be responsible for any perceived blandless in that area (going by his work on Ashcroft's solo career)

I'm not sure the next album will be druggy.. It certainly is big news that Jason has got an outside producer for the first time ever. he does seem to be in a phase where he is trying new things lately- new lineup, even the stuff like standing on the other side of the stage, or playing keyboards, which sound pretty minor but are pretty big for Jason who seemed to stick with certain habits in his music a long time.

my dream would not be a druggy album really, but a Steve Albini style, live-sounding 'in the room' production. amazingly, it took until Amazing Grace (the band's fifth album!) for them to sound anything like a rock band playing in a room. hopefully that's what he's got Youth in for- just to act as a really good engineer and capture the band.
The Dr
Known user

Post by The Dr »

Artist Title Record company Credit
Sam Roberts Band Lo-Fantasy Secret Brain Producer
Sonido Vegetal Las Bases del Razonamiento Maldito Digital Producer
Symposium Bury You Infectious Records Producer
Symposium Paint The Stars Infectious Records Producer
Alien Sex Fiend Who's Been Sleeping In My Brain? Anagram Records Produced
The Futureheads This Is Not The World Nul Records Produced
Embrace Forthcoming Title Tbc Independiente Produced
Erasure Chorus (single) Mute Records Produced/Mixed
Vega 4 Love Is The Music Taste Media Produced
The Music Come What May Virgin Produced
Missy Higgins Forthcoming Title Tbc Virgin Co-writer
Howie Day Stop All The World Now Sony (US) Produced
Marilyn Manson Mobscene Interscope Add. Prod/Remix
Dido Don't Think Of Me BMG Production
The Fireman The Fireman Hydra Writer/Producer
Vanessa Mae The Capulets and The Montagues Prod/Mix
Shack HMS Fable London Producer
The Verve Urban Hymns Hut Producer
The Verve Bitter Sweet Symphony Hut Producer
The Verve Lucky Man Hut Producer
The Verve Sonnet Hut Producer
Embrace Good Will Out Independiente Produced/Mixed
Embrace Come Back To What You Know Hut Producer
Embrace Higher Sights Hut Producer
Embrace All You Good Good People Producer
Beth Orton Best Bit Heavenly Producer
PM Dawn Set Adrift On Memory Bliss Island Add Prod/Mix
Edwyn Collins A Girl Like You Remix
U2 Night And Day Island 12" Remix
James Seven Mercury Producer
The Orb Adventures Beyond The Ultraworld Island Co-Prod/Co-Writer
The Cult She Sells Sanctuary Beggars Banquet Add Prod/Mix
Blue Pearl Naked In The Rain Malarky Produced
Sugarcubes Vitamin One Little Indian 12" Remix
Blue Pearl Blue Pearl Big Life Production
Art Of Noise Art Of Love China Production/Remix
Crowded House Together Alone EMI Production
The Drum Club Drums Are Dangerous Instinct Production
Heather Nova Oyster Big Life Production
Heather Nova Siren Sony Production
FAKE? Switching on X MusicTaste Production
The Prostitutes Deaf to the Call X Production Production
Tribazik Data Warfare Skyride Mixing and additional productio

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Glover

looks like it was all of urban hymns

The Dr
Known user

Post by The Dr »

i'd be happy with an 80 min vserion of forgetting with you :D

Huxley123
Known user

Post by Huxley123 »

Excellent news, would love a more psychy vibe
mh
Known user

Post by mh »

I associate Youth with this moreso than with Urban Hymns. Which is one reason why I'm quite pssyched about this. :)
Last edited by mh on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Dr
Known user

Post by The Dr »

Spiritualized's Jason Pierce has confirmed that he is working on a new album, teaming up with Youth of Killing Joke to make new music.

The announcement was made on the Spiritualized Facebook page and later confirmed by Killing Joke. The album is being recorded between London and Spain and will be the follow up to 2012 release 'Sweet Heart Sweet Light.'

As well as being a member of Killing Joke, Youth (real name Martin Glover, pictured right) has also helped produce albums for The Verve, Embrace, Beth Orton and The Futureheads. He and Pierce are expected to finish recording together in the first half of 2015.

Spiritualized recently confirmed two US festival dates. The band will appear at Levitation (formerly named Austin Psych Fest) in May and will also feature alongside headliners The Strokes at Shaky Knees in Georgia, Atlanta later that same month.

Last year Spiritualized revealed a new track called 'Always Together With You (The Bridge Song)', which featured on the 'Space Project' compilation album, for which artists were invited to use sounds recorded during the Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 space probes on the album.

Speaking about his involvement in the album, which also featured contributions from The Antlers, Beach House and Youth Lagoon, Pierce admitted he did it because he was "broke" and needed the money.
Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/spiritualized/8 ... FIbPF3Y.99

Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

Small article in this month's Q magazine as well regarding upcoming releases and mentioning Spiritualized.
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

Fantastic news!
SpaceLine
Known user

Post by SpaceLine »

Youth started urban hymns but left around time Nick came back as I recall. Chris Potter did complete it. If anyone cares, nice interview here about process
http://hosted.thevervelive.com/the-verv ... potter.htm

I really don't care who produces, I just want some new tunes from our spaceman
jack white
Known user

Post by jack white »

So, getting back on the road is great news. New dates seeming to be coming up weekly - seems to be in tow w/Patti Smith rolling & tumbling thru the euro festival circuit..??

What's the plans then? Road test new material for a release in autumn/later in the year? (Then a dedicated tour..??)

Been away too long! :wink:
gonna burn brightly
for a while
Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

jack white wrote: (Then a dedicated tour..??)
Deliberate pun?!
Vindaloo
Known user

Post by Vindaloo »

https://www.facebook.com/MartinYouthGlo ... =1&theater

things are progressing it would seem......
veiko
Known user

Post by veiko »

I have a little request - in the mind of the coming album, can someone or just the board together put down a ideal list of new songs by SPZ performed after SWSL was released.
This - after the release of last album, they have played many new songs during concerts, so what about putting together a teaser comp of them. a comp of so called unknown songs after SWSL (unknown here is relative if the title is already known).
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

If I recall correctly, there were just four -

Here it comes
Perfect Miracle
Song A
Song D?

I think I have them all on various boots, which I can fish out in a day or two. I think the best quality version of here is comes is from the Save The Children Christmas session from a couple of years back.
The Dr
Known user

Post by The Dr »

and there are various versions of each 'new' song

Aquarian-Time
Known user

Post by Aquarian-Time »

Also a song titled Lets Dance
mc
Known user

Post by mc »

There are songs titled "The Morning After" and "I'm Your Man" in the 2013-07-12 Chicago show, alongside the others previously mentioned...
jack white
Known user

Post by jack white »

U guys are always forgetting always forgetting w/you/the bridge song.

Song A
Song D
Bridge song.
Song is the new fire.
gonna burn brightly
for a while
mojo filters
Known user

Post by mojo filters »

Did anyone else watch the BBC documentary about Culture Club's aborted reunion?

I was slightly disturbed how involved Martin Glover appeared to be. Not just production duties, but facilitating band meetings concerning their planned tour, amongst other things.

Whilst he has an impressive CV - I was surprised how personally invested he appeared to be in such an offensively mediocre band. Also isn't it rather ridiculous a man in his 50s calling himself "Youth" with no hint of irony?

I sincerely hope my concerns are unwarranted. I appreciate record producers rarely have the luxury of being able to only work with musicians they are fans of. I hope he got a fat cheque for what looked like torturous recording sessions with that big girl "Boy" George and his worthless entourage, whilst I pray the recording never sees the light of day and the band are forced to remain on permanent hiatus due to the blessed throat condition currently blighting the culturally vapid washed-up singer!

Sorry if that seems harsh - but I disliked Culture Club intensely before watching this programme. Afterwards my negative disposition was increased. What really annoyed me was that the first thing I see on TV after finding out about the new producer working on the next Spiritualized album, showed him keeping such disreputable company. It also showed an unhealthy predilection for wearing ridiculous headwear - though I don't expect that to a notable influence on the new album.

What are other folks thoughts?
I'm like Evel Knievel, I get paid for the attempt. I didn't promise this shit would be good!
Dave Chappelle
mh
Known user

Post by mh »

Youth's cool.

The biggest risks are that he'll either (1) make a goth record, or (2) perform some bizarre neo-pagan ritual and scare off Jason & co.
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

the band just tweeted for the first time in forever!
the album is 'progressing nicely' and should be ready around September. it will be released through a mixture of Bella Union and Fat Possum around the world.