AWVFTS

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

MODLAB
Site Admin

AWVFTS

Post by MODLAB »

Should sell out soon. Highly recommend purchasing ASAP.

http://www.seetickets.com/event/a-winge ... ch/900253/
Attachments
AWVFTS_400.png
AWVFTS_400.png (81.73 KiB) Viewed 3119 times
Design.
James T
Known user

Re: AWVFTS

Post by James T »

You beat me to it anyway.... A third of tickets gone in a day, not bad going eh.
Greeny
Known user

Post by Greeny »

I just got tickets for their London Barbican show, mainly on the strength of the marvellous Hauschka being in support. No idea at all what to expect from AWVFTS, so it'll hopefully be a nice surprise!
James T
Known user

Post by James T »

I will be there also! I want to take in a show not being in charge of it...
Greeny
Known user

Post by Greeny »

Well, that was quite something. Music so beautiful it quite literally took my breath away - certainly in terms of forgetting to breathe at points anyway!

There were times when it just felt like floating in space, to coin a phrase. Not a note wasted all night.

And Hauschka was as fabulous as ever; not seen him do a single piece like that before.

Perfect pre-Christmas treat!
James T
Known user

Post by James T »

Both London and Manchester were incredible, but for me promoting the Manchester show it was very emotional. I also did a support slot DJing ambient and lo-fi gems for an hour before, finishing with Lord Can You Hear Me?. People even clapped! The group gave me a mentioned during their set and I got another round of applause. I've never done a show where everyone was so blown away and grateful, quite emotional like I said. Lovely people to work with and Adam is a good friend, Dustin I hadn't met before until this week. Looking forward to the next run of shows, although they seem to be a way off at this point...