...and now in germany

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

The Dr
Known user

...and now in germany

Post by The Dr »

terrorist attacks in germany. are they getting more frequent or are we just noticing them more now?
“You're not Dostoevsky,' said the citizeness

'Well, who knows, who knows,' he replied.

'Dostoevsky's dead,' said the citizeness, but somehow not very confidently.

'I protest!' Behemoth exclaimed hotly. 'Dostoevsky is immortal!”
semisynthetic
Known user

Re: ...and now in germany

Post by semisynthetic »

GSG9; a German Special Ops Branch of whom I am certain many of you are familiar, while searching specific Mosques and related areas in Germany, have found cache's of Semtex Explosive and a wide variety of weapony.
I would not treat this lightly. This shows a deadly level of sophistication that warrants seriousness and concern regardless of the other recent and (latest as of today) attacks in Germany.
Last edited by semisynthetic on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Everything is a Poison; it is the amount or degree that separates one Poison from another"
Paracelsus
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

semisynthetic
Known user

Re: ...and now in germany (again).

Post by semisynthetic »

Yes, this very latest horrific event was learned to have been carried out (fairly early on) by a mentally disturbed individual - and explains my wording in the Post above.

So, now what we know is this: the multiple cache' of seized Semtex Explosive and other assorted weaponry hidden in certain Mosques and so on were clearly not for use by this person; I would be concerned for whom any explosives and such WERE still intended, and where newly acquired explosives and weapons will be hidden next - now that their previous locations have been compromised.
Last edited by semisynthetic on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Everything is a Poison; it is the amount or degree that separates one Poison from another"
Paracelsus
Jasonsmith
Known user

Post by Jasonsmith »

semisynthetic wrote:GSG9; a German Special Ops Branch of whom I am certain many of you are familiar, while searching specific Mosques and related areas in Germany, have found cache's of Syntex Explosive and a wide variety of weapony.
I would not treat this lightly. This shows a deadly level of sophistication that warrants seriousness and concern regardless of the other recent and (latest as of today) attacks in Germany.
Do you have a credible source for this information? I live two metro stops away from where Friday's shootings took place and I have heard nothing about this on the local or national media.
semisynthetic
Known user

Post by semisynthetic »

"The Explosives and some of the Weapons were found in the state of North-Rhine Westphalia in a Refrigerator (actually a walk-in, large, vegetable cooler) next to a local Mosque w/ ties to that Mosque."

I watched these and other similar or related reports on several USA news channels.

- I just NOW typed the relevant data on my IPhone and found the same (sorts of) stories, but some with greater detail, like the name of the specific German state, (above). There was also mention, of a nearby report, of the French President wishing to close well "over 100 radical Mosques." Three Mosques were reported to have been closed already. Maybe these are things that simply do not play well in Germany right now, I don't know. I didn't bother to "record the News", so I wrote the core of what I heard. Hearing and seeing reports from very our very differently focused News channels is usually a reliable check here in the US.

It would not be so unusual to have the News there "cleaned up", would it? I typed in "Germany finds Explosives in and near Mosques" and several reports were right there with the Dates. I added details and the number of reports lessened, and new reports appeared. Apparently "Semtex" and "syntax" confuse the gadgets..

As far as a "specific datum", no, I have none. What I saw were numerous reports about the GSG-9 finding the Semtex. I was reading quite a bit, and saw a mention in that "stack"; (there were also ads for assorted German Pistols and the Belgian FN SCAR Family of carbines USED by GSG-9 w/ the story). I own a (Black) SCAR 17C (in 7.62 NATO) - very nicely made, but nothing as nice as the Austrian STG-58, but I digress. Apparently the USA was more inundated with info on this action than in Germany.
Maybe look on US sites.

Sorry, but that is what I have seen. Maybe you will find a lead where you live, or on USA Sites.

PS: I tried to copy the links, even by writing them down, but the storms have made a weak signal weaker still and my IPhone kept dropping off. Leave the explosive name "semtex" out of this search; for some reason it is changed to "syntax" and directs you to some sort of war-game. Less than half of the stories I read used it anyway, although most Television reports used the "Semtex" brand name.
Paracelsus
Jasonsmith
Known user

Post by Jasonsmith »

So to answer my question, no, you do not have any credible source for your information. Searching the websites of the New York Times, Washington Post, and CNN with GSG9 and explosives also generated zero hits. Searching the same sites with Germany, explosives, and mosque returned no recent relevant hits. Searching Spiegel Online (a respected news source in Germany) with GSG9 and Sprengstoff (explosives) generated the following hit from last April http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschla ... 88025.html
which describes a raid by the elite unit in Saxony that uncovered a right-wing cell that had carried out attacks on refugee homes.
As the European country with the highest number of asylum seekers https://www.theguardian.com/world/datab ... um-seekers and attacks on asylum seekers on the rise http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35633318 and of course its tragic history, your comment that "these are things that simply do not play well in Germany right now" could not be more true, especially if they have no basis in fact, at best are based on hearsay, and at worst seem to imply an anti-Muslim agenda.
These are dangerous times, and any information that can be used by radical forces, whoever they may follow, should be held up to scrutiny.
Stop Press! I have found the source of your story. It appeared on the Epoch Times webste http://www.epochtimes.de/politik/deutsc ... 37983.html. A German MP claims that a "top-secret" raid took place and discovered an arms cache in a refrigerator NEAR a mosque. This claim has not been substantiated by mainstream German media (this report states that the raid never took place http://www.ksta.de/region/geheimoperati ... n-24273476). An English translation appears here https://pamelageller.com/2016/06/war-gr ... many.html/. Note how the German title nahe-moschee (near a mosque) becomes at-mosque in this version. According to her website "Pamela Geller is the founder, editor and publisher of Atlas Shrugs.com and President of the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) and Stop Islamization of America (SIOA)." so I guess she is definitely biased, and I would advise you to look more carefully into the sources of your information before posting it on this message board.
semisynthetic
Known user

Post by semisynthetic »

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN1040Y7

You are absolutely right. All of the Television News Coverage, the whole thing - even the alleged shots by the alleged metro stops NEVER HAPPENED.

I would never intentionally spread false news - especially of something so terrible; but as slow as my phone is right now, I found Germany, Semtex and EU all wrapped up very clear and filling a great deal of space. But I grabbed one story of a great many that was small enough for this device to handle. Just a taste of all the Peace and Love.

It is true that this little article does NOT mention the topic at hand; but I have no reason to create or to pretend that everything is all Flowers and Balloons. You seem to have a great deal of frustration for a world so much at peace. I watched the reports I shared; on several stations, all reporting the Semtex being found. There was no biased member of some acronym pushing an idea. It is terrible manners to call someone you know not, a liar. If you make a habit of it, some peace loving fellow may relieve you of your teeth.

Peace.
Oh, and by the way, your "mind reading skills" are NOT. I did not encounter nor did I read any of the listed thrills with "Stop Press". I suggest to just stop.
Paracelsus