Spiritualized on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert tonight? Spiritualized performs. (N) 11:35 p.m. KCBS

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

clewsr
Known user

Spiritualized on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert tonight? Spiritualized performs. (N) 11:35 p.m. KCBS

Post by clewsr »

The Late Show With Stephen Colbert Samantha Bee; Retta; Spiritualized performs. (N) 11:35 p.m. KCBS

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/t ... story.html
diesel_foxxy
Known user

Re: Spiritualized on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert tonight? Spiritualized performs. (N) 11:35 p.m. KCBS

Post by diesel_foxxy »

Thinking they play I’m Your Man.

Great show in DC On Tuesday. Seeing them tomorrow night in philly. One sober show (DC) and one not so (Philly)!!!
mojo filters
Known user

Re: Spiritualized on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert tonight? Spiritualized performs. (N) 11:35 p.m. KCBS

Post by mojo filters »

Sorry, no Spz for you!

Musical guest was Cage The Elephant...nope, me neither.

Neal Katayal (Obama Acting Solicitor General & DOJ staffer who wrote post Indepedent Counsel Archibold Cox / Leon Jaborsky [sp?] / Ken Starr etc new Special Counsel rules) was good value, but nothing you couldn't see all day yesterday during MSNBC's comprehensive Mueller coverage.
I'm like Evel Knievel, I get paid for the attempt. I didn't promise this shit would be good!
Dave Chappelle
Pat Garrett
Known user

Post by Pat Garrett »

What happened here? They definitely recorded a song for the show.
discofries
Known user

Post by discofries »

They definitely recorded the show on the 18th but I cannot find anything about when it's supposed to air either. :(
--
"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali
bennieZes
New user

Spiritualized on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert tonight Spiritualized performs N 11 35 p m KCBS

Post by bennieZes »

Thats a really nice acronym for them. Theyre really tasty and you can have them any time of the day
heisenberg
Known user

Post by heisenberg »

Anyone know when this is scheduled to show? Hoping it appears on Youtube soon.
heisenberg
Known user

Post by heisenberg »

Just seen on the Spiritualized Facebook that this performance is to be shown today (4th June).
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

Nice edited version...
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

Yeah nice, shorter intro and the solo goes straight into a last chorus.
Didn't blow me away to be honest, but think that might be due more to the TV mix taking a bit of life out of it. Thought Jason's singing was nice and nuanced though.

Best bit was Doggens solo, you get a nice look at it too.. Anyone wanna have a go at tabbing it out? :)