"Everything was beautiful" - New Spiritualized® Album 2022

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

angelsighs
Known user

Re: "Everything was beautiful" - New Spiritualized® Album 2022

Post by angelsighs »

Alistair wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:13 pm Looks like there is an interview with Jason in the new Mojo magazine - presumably some LP promo?

https://www.mojo4music.com/magazine/lat ... t-of-2021/

JASON PIERCE Spiritualized’s seeker after transcendence on obsession, illness, “corrupting cliché” and the sonic secrets of hospitals. Plus: words of praise from Iggy Pop!
My subscriber copy arrived yesterday. This is a good interview, trying to remember the best tidbits
All the songs on the new album were written at the same time as the last one, and it was originally thought of as a double LP.

Jason would love to do a proper country album.

He met with the Wachowskis once to talk about doing some soundtrack stuff for them, but then he got ill. (sounds like he really enjoyed doing the Mr Lonely soundtrack)
natty
Known user

Post by natty »

I like that new single a lot. More than anything Jason has done in a long time. Sure, the lyrics are the same old retread, but the music has something else. Clicked for me, at any rate. Booked tickets to see them for the first time in a very, very long time off the back of it.
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

angelsighs wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:20 am
Alistair wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:13 pm Looks like there is an interview with Jason in the new Mojo magazine - presumably some LP promo?

https://www.mojo4music.com/magazine/lat ... t-of-2021/

JASON PIERCE Spiritualized’s seeker after transcendence on obsession, illness, “corrupting cliché” and the sonic secrets of hospitals. Plus: words of praise from Iggy Pop!
My subscriber copy arrived yesterday. This is a good interview, trying to remember the best tidbits
All the songs on the new album were written at the same time as the last one, and it was originally thought of as a double LP.
As one of the few who wasn't really keen on ANH that doesn't bode well for me. ANH wasn't a bad album by any means but it didn't do much for me either.
Nineteen...Nineteen...Six Five
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

sunray wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:15 pm
As one of the few who wasn't really keen on ANH that doesn't bode well for me. ANH wasn't a bad album by any means but it didn't do much for me either.
That's a shame, quite the opposite for me. He did also says he's been writing songs for the next album as well. So hopefully not too long to wait if this one doesn't float your boat

The idea of a country album though.. That does put me off a bit as alluded to elsewhere in the thread. He does fine enough country style songs but don't want a whole album of that
Zenchan
Known user

Post by Zenchan »

The Mojo interview is pretty good. A lot more open than usual.

Some things I've never heard before (though they might just be bullshit!) like how he lost an album's worth of demos between LICD and Amazing Grace when he left his only copy in a taxi.
Sim
Known user

Post by Sim »

Zenchan wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:20 pm Some things I've never heard before (though they might just be bullshit!) like how he lost an album's worth of demos between LICD and Amazing Grace when he left his only copy in a taxi.
I'm sure I've heard that story before but it was just after LAG came out and the story was that he left the original versions of the LAG tracks in a taxi. Of course he may just be very careless and it happened twice.

Post by Jasonsmith »

He could tour it as Acoustic Mainline-dancing.
beaker73
Known user

Post by beaker73 »

Jasonsmith wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:52 pm
He could tour it as Acoustic Mainline-dancing.
:lol:
"I've been drinking all night long, but my hands are steady"
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

Little bit of blurb in the new Uncut about the new record.
Attachments
Pt1
Pt1
20211222_121148-min.jpg (322.26 KiB) Viewed 183245 times
Pt2
Pt2
20211222_121151-min.jpg (482.07 KiB) Viewed 183245 times
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

Thanks for that! & a late Merry Xmas to all here :D

The Phil Spector/Psychedelic thing is absolutely & totally complete with that song.

I really, really hope the recording mentioned of ‘A song’
is the take from Sydney 2012 - that show remains one of the best bootlegs ever.
O P 8
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

I'm slightly concerned that he thinks some freeform clarinet saved 'A Song'. To me, it's quality lies in the simple chugging blues riff and the last thing it needs is freeform anything!
He should throw some freeform wankery into the ballads and let the rockers take care of themselves.
Lord let it rain on me (skronk! skree! crash! hiss!) I'm about ready now (bang! wallop! weeeeee! waaaargh!).....

Whenever i listen to A Song, as soon as Jason opens his mouth i start singing "It's 2.35 in the afternoon...". I think that is how i'll hear it forevermore.
TheWarmth
Known user

Post by TheWarmth »

Can someone point me in the direction of the Sydney show?
Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

My wife ordered the super deluxe version for my Xmas. Super excited to see it now 😎
Alistair
Known user

Post by Alistair »

The same edition of Uncut magazine also had the LP at the top of it's monthly playlist:

After the fairly restrained - by his standards - And Nothing Hurt J.Spaceman lets it all out: trombones, choirs, great surges of orchestral sound and a full-on country weepie.

There is also a feature in the forthcoming Shindig magazine (out 6th January):

https://www.silverbackpublishing.rocks/ ... uary-2022/

There is a video flicking through the magazine on the Shindig twitter page - shows an 8 page interview.
endsprings
Known user

Post by endsprings »

Dreamweapon wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:26 pm Sydney as requested:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/swyv2yex ... 2.rar/file
Never heard this before. Fucking excellent gig. Freedom is so beautiful!

Thanks for uploading.
https://soundcloud.com/endsprings
https://dustwindtales.wordpress.com
https://endsprings.bandcamp.com
https://twitter.com/endsprings
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

If it is the same gig there is video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFtzAzL ... rIsax7lwYz
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

spzretent wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:49 pm If it is the same gig there is video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFtzAzL ... rIsax7lwYz
Different gig. The above is from 2009. Sydney 2012 is the one Dreamweapon uploaded. The latter is way better.
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

It’s the godhead (sorry - immersed in Bobby Gillespie’s book which I received during festivities) of Spiritualized bootlegs for sure:

Somewhere between the Nitrous Oxide Deep Ellum show in 1995, LAG at Radio City, Ogden Theatre 2008, Canes Bar & Grill 1998 and the acoustic gig in Edinburgh 2006.

I wrote about it very enthusiastically way back when - I agree with every word years later:

💉🚀💥

“Unbelievably I don't think I've ever commented on this stunning gig - it appeared on here with grateful thanks to the taper Exile-Ed, but I need to quote a contemporary post from marcvolta:

“Is it just me or is this Sydney bootleg one of the best live recordings out there? It just sounds amazing to these ears!!”

In short - yes!

Lengthy - this is an awesome show and is easily my favourite of the entire world tour of Sweet Heart/Sweet Light - sadly enough one of the last with this formation of the band also. (That didn’t actually happen in the end so it’s all good)

Anybody who feels they miss the "electricity & acid" in recent Spiritualized live shows really needs to listen to this gig, particularly the latter half:

'Come Down Easy'. WTF? This kills me. Has the Staples Singers influence ever loomed so largely? Shot full of Exile on Main Street blues?? This is incredible and the close harmonies of the girls is pure shivers from the off.

'Take Your Time' - one of the few (if only) boots that manages to present without too much distortion or lack of sensory oblivion the incredible jump in volume causes near the end. Mighty!

'Electric Mainline' - fucking hell!!!They hit it there that time, no doubt at all.

Also let me state clearly now that this take is the very best version of this song I've ever heard - it's just so good. There is a point - several points actually - in the latter half of this track where you think "there's no way this can get any more insane...” Yet they do. It hits this mad, Wall-of-Sound critical mass early on yet they keep going...

And going.

Eventually amongst the maelstrom of - yes, "acid & electricity" - either Jason or Doggen is playing the theme through this mad echo and it's still getting stronger. The closest live band thing I've ever heard that can approximate the giddy rush of peaking acid techno house at it's finest.

No stronger recommendation possible.

'Smiles' - detonation. They perform the initial, vocal part almost perfunctorily - as though the band just really wants to get down. And how! For those who miss the the pure 'These Blues' level of intense hypnotism as rewired through WL/WH/Black to Comm' insanity... well, you definitely need to hear this!

Somewhere near the end, the unreal return of the mad, panning, sweeping delay of the entire band on stage (see 'Electric Phase') as heard on early boots of 'Medication' and such, makes a welcome and headspinning return here.

Also, whoever once described the modern takes of 'Walkin' With Jesus' as sounding like "John Fogherty" should listen closely to the epic take on here!

The huge breakdown part, with Jason reprising his Perfect Prescription - style guitar shimmers, while Doggen creates this wave of pure sound... wow.

Not to make lesser of the first half - the version of 'Here It Comes' is easily the best I've heard and sounds so perfect.

'Song A' - I can make out most of the lyrics on this take - awesome stuff indeed, and you never get bored of that churning, glammy riff.

'Perfect Miracle' - this might be considered the ballad track as such, but have any of Jason's ballads really featured lyrics so incredibly dark? Toward the end it's like... is this the same song he's singing? The similar to 'Ladies and Gentlemen...' chords make this so much more heartbreaking.

There's also a beautiful version of 'Freedom' that the album fans will enjoy...

ENJOY”

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR! This remains the best place on the internet. Much thanks to everybody who makes it happen 😌

And yeah, the versions of ‘Electric Mainline’ and ‘Smiles’ are out of this world
O P 8
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

Alistair wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:52 pm The same edition of Uncut magazine also had the LP at the top of it's monthly playlist:

After the fairly restrained - by his standards - And Nothing Hurt J.Spaceman lets it all out: trombones, choirs, great surges of orchestral sound and a full-on country weepie.
Sounds like Spaceman made an album to appeal to Sunray here 😌😌😌😌
O P 8
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

BzaInSpace wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:27 pm
Alistair wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:52 pm The same edition of Uncut magazine also had the LP at the top of it's monthly playlist:

And whoever thought And Nothing Hurts was restrained? That’s bonkers… that shit about J using every track on pro-tools (128?) was right - on ‘The Morning After’ there’s an insane amount of instruments going on there - every bar there’s another layer of sound that goes on and on and it’s just the most beautiful cacophony.

Play loud-ish. You hear the saxophones. Play loud: you hear the guitars. Play really loud: a wall of sound (and balanced) that’s not been achieved I think by any modern rock and roll band. Correct me if I’m wrong…
O P 8
heisenberg
Known user

Post by heisenberg »

Love the crowd reaction to 'A song' - a new tune but people love it immediately. Mad to think we first heard it in 2012 and we would need to wait 10 years to get a studio version. Not long now!
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

BzaInSpace wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:27 pm

I've a pain in my hole with him constantly ringing seeking musical direction. Sometimes i just hang up.
Venkman
Known user

Post by Venkman »

Pat Garrett
Known user

Post by Pat Garrett »

The Sydney show in 2012 is superb. Thank you for the link!

I love those live versions of So Long You Pretty Thing that included the bridge before the chorus. I was somewhat disappointed that disappeared on the album version.
Vancouver
Known user

Post by Vancouver »

I was at that Sydney show....maybe even front row if I recall. Stellar evening.
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

Had a read of the Shindig interview, not much in it really. It gave the impression of been cobbled together from interviews over the past thirty years. Very little new info on Everything Was Beautiful, other than his favourite part of the whole album is during Crazy.
Spiby
Known user

Post by Spiby »

sunray wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:51 am Had a read of the Shindig interview, not much in it really. It gave the impression of been cobbled together from interviews over the past thirty years. Very little new info on Everything Was Beautiful, other than his favourite part of the whole album is during Crazy.
That's annoying then, as I splashed out on ordering a copy having somehow missed out on the Mojo article (kept forgetting to pick it up on the Tesco run). Bah!

Is the Mojo article worth searching out / ordering a back issue?
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

Spiby wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:38 am
sunray wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:51 am Had a read of the Shindig interview, not much in it really. It gave the impression of been cobbled together from interviews over the past thirty years. Very little new info on Everything Was Beautiful, other than his favourite part of the whole album is during Crazy.
That's annoying then, as I splashed out on ordering a copy having somehow missed out on the Mojo article (kept forgetting to pick it up on the Tesco run). Bah!

Is the Mojo article worth searching out / ordering a back issue?
Maybe i'm being a tad harsh but i definitely felt like i'd read some of the stuff before, verbatim.
As for the Mojo interview? It was ok, not sure if i'd shell out for it though. Maybe someone else has it to hand to go back over it and can provide a definitive answer.

Only just spotted now that Shindig gave it 5/5
****SPOILER ALERT****
With most of 2021 spent reissuing earlier albums, Spiritualized are finally back with their ninth record of brand new songs, Everything Was Beautiful. Jason Pierce is in fine form, having reaped the rewards of lockdown, creating an album chock-full of the soaring musical extravaganzas that make a Spiritualized record such an event. Featuring a cast of more than 30 musicians and singers alongside long-term trusted partner John Coxon and his daughter Poppy, Everything Was Beautiful opens with the melodically exquisite single ‘Always Together With You’ and we settle in
for a familiar but glorious journey. Switching between the heavy, ‘Best Thing You Never Had’ – a guitar-laden romp underscored by a driving blues riff – , the anthemic ‘The Mainline Song’ and the subtle ‘Crazy’, a lilting country-blues love song, the whole thing rounds off with J Spaceman doing what J Spaceman does best: a majestic, choir-laden epic in ‘I’m Coming Home Again’. Lovely.
Sarah Gregory
Vancouver
Known user

Post by Vancouver »

Thoughts on Crazy everyone??
Spiby
Known user

Post by Spiby »

Vancouver wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:26 am Thoughts on Crazy everyone??
I think the "...subtle ‘Crazy’, a lilting country-blues love song..." in the Shindig interview above pretty much sums it up. Reminds me of Gram Parsons, and fits in with the aesthetics of the I'm Your Man video.
Ian
Known user

Post by Ian »

I don't think the Shindig interview uses old quotes. More likely that it's more down to Jason not enjoying interviews so much and having some standard answers, so people like us who read all of them start to spot them. For a newcomer or casual fan, it's a good career overview. There's less for us, admittedly.
I have a passion sweet Lord...
http://www.spacemen3.co.uk
sm-iom
Known user

Post by sm-iom »

Time to pin this thread, and unpin the reissues one? :D
mkb
Known user

Post by mkb »

I like the video for Crazy. The song contains another reference back to Ladies and Gentlemen in the "all of my thoughts are of you" line – I know Jason's work refers to the same things a lot, but there are a lot of direct links back to '97 on this album so far.
SpEnCeR1
Known user

Post by SpEnCeR1 »

BzaInSpace wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:33 pmAnd whoever thought And Nothing Hurts was restrained? That’s bonkers… that shit about J using every track on pro-tools (128?) was right - on ‘The Morning After’ there’s an insane amount of instruments going on there - every bar there’s another layer of sound that goes on and on and it’s just the most beautiful cacophony.

Play loud-ish. You hear the saxophones. Play loud: you hear the guitars. Play really loud: a wall of sound (and balanced) that’s not been achieved I think by any modern rock and roll band. Correct me if I’m wrong…
was listening to this, this afternoon fairly baked on some nice grass. totally agree :D
TheWarmth
Known user

Post by TheWarmth »

I liked "Crazy" a lot! Really beautiful song. I'm assuming that is Poppy on harmonies, which sound great. Well done. Can't wait for the album.
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

I think it's Nikki Lane.
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
Spiby
Known user

Post by Spiby »

Having had a day with it, I have to say (for me) it's a real grower and is a fine realisation of his previous country ballads. Lovely stuff.
jesus son
Known user

Post by jesus son »

Compare and contrast:

[youtube]

https://youtu.be/NnH4--qeDEE

[/youtube]
Zenchan
Known user

Post by Zenchan »

Quite like it!
Spacekadet
Known user

Post by Spacekadet »

Happy New Year, friends.

Really like Crazy. The vocal is really tender. Reminds me of Life is a Problem and Anything More. And that’s a good thing. Love the melody of the middle 8. Didn’t see that coming.
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

A really beautiful song - that should be up there with anything by Waylon or Jessie-Colter or Willie Nelson or Jerry Lee. Which I guess was the intention?

Certainly made a grey and rainy Monday a whole lot better
It sounds so effortless - yet it can't have been.

Spaceman does it again... I want to hear a whole country album like this. Nikki Lane's vocals are 🔥
O P 8
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

Oh, and whatever line said this was "a lorezepam ballad" is so, so true :D
O P 8
JJ1977
Known user

Post by JJ1977 »

jesus son wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:46 pm Compare and contrast:

[youtube]

[/youtube]
So it is a cover version right? Like it but who wrote the original, Nikki Lane or Jason?
Jasonsmith
Known user

Post by Jasonsmith »

This is cool, recorded in my home town :D
https://youtu.be/-FgygPpShLo

In the Mojo interview Jason is asked "I love that you've got a song on the new album that's based on country tropes and you've called it Crazy, after one of the most famous country songs of all time. I like the boldness of that." He replies "That was helped immensely by working with Nikki Lane. I don't think I would have dared sing a phrase like "I must make amends" had she not been involved. I've always wanted to make a country record."
jesus son
Known user

Post by jesus son »

JJ1977 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:17 am

[youtube]

[/youtube]
So it is a cover version right? Like it but who wrote the original, Nikki Lane or Jason?
On Nikki Lane's All Or Nothin' CD it's credited to Nikki Lane / J. Spaceman, so as Jasonsmith says it appears to be a collaboration. It's kinda interesting that he (or they) put a new title to it for EWB.
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

Classic piss-break song. Cheers Jason.
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

Oh, I knew you'd love it. :D
O P 8
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

BzaInSpace wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:55 pm Oh, I knew you'd love it. :D
:lol: I hope you noticed the positive spin i tried to put on it though!
adamhx
Known user

Post by adamhx »

Crazy doesn't do much for me sadly. I have pretty low expectations of the new album following the release of these first two tunes... an inferior remake of a 10 year old tune and now this. Hope I am pleasantly surprised though.
mc
Known user

Post by mc »

EWB gets 9/10 in the latest Uncut. TBH, Crazy didn't do much for me on first listen either (the country thing is the facet of J's songwriting I enjoy the least) but I'm excited for the rest of the album.
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

Vancouver wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:26 am Thoughts on Crazy everyone??
am loving 2:00-2:25
it helps lift the whole thing up and out
carrying it to a place i want to be
like new wheels on a old car
mywhitenoise
Known user

Post by mywhitenoise »

Dreamweapon wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:26 pm Sydney as requested:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/swyv2yex ... 2.rar/file
There's a guitar line in this version of Hey Jane that resembles A Song :D
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

Uncut 9/10 review and very short interview: https://archive.org/details/uncut-march ... ew=theater

I've a feeling A Song might be quite different to what we're used to.

The aforementioned Mojo interview: https://archive.org/details/mojo-januar ... ew=theater
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

sm-iom wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:39 pm Time to pin this thread, and unpin the reissues one? :D
Forgot about this … done!
O P 8
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

sunray wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:10 am The aforementioned Mojo interview: https://archive.org/details/mojo-januar ... ew=theater
thanks for that.
I love the full circle Iggy moment.
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

Mojo gives EWB 4/5: https://archive.org/details/mojo-march- ... 0/mode/1up

I've a lot of time on my hands at the moment :lol:

@Mods: feel free to remove these review posts if it's not cool to have them up here (i figured as the Mojo interview is from the January issue it's probably not readily available in the shops anymore).
angel-sighs
Known user

Post by angel-sighs »

'Crazy' not blowing me away either. I mean, it's fine but surely there's loads of actual country bands who do this just as well or better. it's weird as I do actually enjoy a lot of Americana stuff but for me it's not as good as I'm Your Man, or Too Late, for example
Still looking forward to the album a lot. I am sure this will be fine in the tracklist as a palate cleanser.

Good to hear Jason do a country song and actually get some proper pedal steel in though!
Billy_Whizz
Known user

Post by Billy_Whizz »

[youtube]

[/youtube]
It was co-written by Nikki and Jason. She mentions it here which is an earlier recording of the song by her - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi0yRJQY_NI
REVOLUTION * PURITY * LOVE * SUICIDE * ACCURACY
Billy_Whizz
Known user

Post by Billy_Whizz »

jesus son wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:09 am

[youtube]

[/youtube]
On Nikki Lane's All Or Nothin' CD it's credited to Nikki Lane / J. Spaceman, so as Jasonsmith says it appears to be a collaboration. It's kinda interesting that he (or they) put a new title to it for EWB.
Crazy was the original title... see my post above.

I was hoping the new album would be an epic choral garage/Krautrock/psychedelic monster, knowing what songs he had in reserve (A Song, D Song...) so was a bit disappointed when I heard another slowie 'songwriter' song, because that's what the last album was about (and I loved it), but I do think this is a decent tune though. But I have to say I hope he doesn't do a country album...

(I'm the same Billy Whizz who posted on here in the past btw, but couldn't get access to my previous account so set up a new one)
REVOLUTION * PURITY * LOVE * SUICIDE * ACCURACY
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

Welcome back. A few old school posters have returned recently which is amazing to see. :D

I think this album is gonna be awesome.
O P 8
heisenberg
Known user

Post by heisenberg »

This weekend I saw on Instagram that Greg Coulson (keys player on the last tour) has posted saying he has been rehearsing and recording with Spiritualized over the last month. Some pics of the band in what looks like the basement from the ANH teasers videos- Jason's gaff perhaps? I am guessing they aren't making a new album already, so maybe recording the rehearsals to listen back to? Any ideas?
angel-sighs
Known user

Post by angel-sighs »

Not a publication really in Spiritualized's wheelhouse, but spotted review of the new one in Classic Rock magazine, pretty glowing 9/10.
They singled out a couple of the noisier songs, cant't remember if it was A Song or Mainline Song they said was a full on move into the area of prog rock!

I checked Metacritic, they haven't started collating reviews for the new one yet but interesting to see average scores for previous releases. Just for fun how close does it get to people's own views? Not too far off for me, although i would rate Songs in A & E lower and Let It Come Down way higher.

https://www.metacritic.com/person/spiritualized
angel-sighs
Known user

Post by angel-sighs »

heisenberg wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:53 am This weekend I saw on Instagram that Greg Coulson (keys player on the last tour) has posted saying he has been rehearsing and recording with Spiritualized over the last month. Some pics of the band in what looks like the basement from the ANH teasers videos- Jason's gaff perhaps? I am guessing they aren't making a new album already, so maybe recording the rehearsals to listen back to? Any ideas?
Last minute remix and overdubs for the now delayed Everything Was Beautiful? :wink:
Nah i reckon it must just be rehearsals to listen back to, like you say. Not even like B sides are a thing these days.
Vancouver
Known user

Post by Vancouver »

Soooo....did this get pushed back everywhere? Or is it just the vinyl that seems to have been delayed to April (according to Amazon)? Haven't seen any official word anywhere....
Jasonsmith
Known user

Post by Jasonsmith »

My go-to German supplier has the colored vinyl pushed back until April, CD and regular vinyl still scheduled for 25 February
https://www.jpc.de/s/spiritualized