Broken Heart cover

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

Jasonsmith
Known user

Broken Heart cover

Post by Jasonsmith »

By The Delines (who I’m going to see in September) Starts at 14:58 https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001l ... are-mobile
angel-sighs
Known user

Re: Broken Heart cover

Post by angel-sighs »

Very nice isn't it? I think Jason would appreciate it too. We know he has a soft spot for the country soul sound.
It also proves that he's a great songwriter

I got the novel with the 'soundtrack' CD, it's a good read too. Bleak at times but definitely worth a read
Ammuniti0n Train
Known user

Post by Ammuniti0n Train »

angel-sighs wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:39 pm Very nice isn't it? I think Jason would appreciate it too. We know he has a soft spot for the country soul sound.
It also proves that he's a great songwriter

I got the novel with the 'soundtrack' CD, it's a good read too. Bleak at times but definitely worth a read
Sorry to sound a bit thick, but what novel? What soundtrack CD?
Thanks in anticipation
angel-sighs
Known user

Post by angel-sighs »

Ah, sorry. The Delines cover is from the CD The Night Always Comes which is the 'soundtrack' to Willy Vlautins novel of the same name. I bought a signed copy of the book which also had a copy of the CD
Ammuniti0n Train
Known user

Post by Ammuniti0n Train »

angel-sighs wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 1:10 pm Ah, sorry. The Delines cover is from the CD The Night Always Comes which is the 'soundtrack' to Willy Vlautins novel of the same name. I bought a signed copy of the book which also had a copy of the CD
Oh right .... cheers!