BARROWLANDS

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

ORBITAL
Known user
Location: Drinking Breaker at night, in the cold duchess light.

BARROWLANDS

Post by ORBITAL »

Anyone going....You up for it Stevie?
stevie
Known user

Post by stevie »

Sure am. Got my tickets on Sunday. The guy said that was the 1st tickets he'd sold for it and they'd been on sale a week and a half. Surprised me. Not sure how we're getting through. Hopefully someone else'll drive but it might end up being a sober night for me. I'll get your moby number this time if you're going and fancy meeting up mate.
ORBITAL
Known user

Post by ORBITAL »

Sounds fine to me Stevie. Hopefully you aint drivin so a few drinks can be dispatched b4hand.
stevie
Known user

Post by stevie »

Hopefully. Might have to look into train times but I think it'll finish to late catch the last train. I'll find out if it comes to it though.
lazer_guided
Known user

Post by lazer_guided »

Do you think they'll sell out the venues on the 2004 tour? I've got a feeling that, bar the die-hards, people might stay away because of the set-list on the last tour.
anorthernsoul
Known user

die hard 2

Post by anorthernsoul »

to be honest, it's only gonna be die hards that are gonna know the setlist from the last tour, or at least that it was the same at most gigs.

i don't really get the feeling it's gonna sell out every venue quickly, but some of them should.

which is fine, anyway.

m
lazer_guided
Known user

Post by lazer_guided »

I was just thinking that those who were curious about the band and turned up for the last tour, didn't get to see Spiritualized at their best and may not show up next time.
ORBITAL
Known user

Post by ORBITAL »

I took my Girl and amate last time in edinburgh. They hadn seen them b4 and really liked them. Thought they were quite intense. Yes yes right away when I mentioned the glasgow gig