My Bloody Underground is out on itunes now!!!

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

dropout digital1
New user

My Bloody Underground is out on itunes now!!!

Post by dropout digital1 »

The album isn´t supposed to be out until march 31, but today i just checked itunes for fun and it was there! (hmmm maybe someone could learn from this?). It´s sounds so fucking good..it´s been mastered and stuff has been added since the demo was released for free last year. Bring Me the Head of Paul McCartney On Heather Mill's Wooden Peg (Dropping Bombs On the White House), yeah yeah, just like kicking jesus, Darkwave Driver / Big Drill Car, all stand out tracks from a stand out album... Amazing!!!
Hans Lucas
Known user

Re: My Bloody Underground is out on itunes now!!!

Post by Hans Lucas »

I do not see it. Maybe it is a UK only mistake? Lucky you. My day could have used something like this.
Time is the substance of which I am made. Time is a river which carries me along. But I am time. It's a tiger, tearing me apart; but I am the tiger.
dropout digital1
New user

Post by dropout digital1 »

Hans Lucas wrote:I do not see it. Maybe it is a UK only mistake? Lucky you. My day could have used something like this.
That´s weird, i just checked again.. i did buy it from the danish version of itunes, but when i enter the uk version it´s still there..looking at it right now.. the price is 7.99 £..... maybe i somehow have a special hot wired secret itunes store connection..he he..no seriously, it´s weird.. just found out one thing though.... remember to search for THE brian jonestown massacre..if you leave "the" out of the search, only strung out in heaven appears.. try again.. cheers
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

It's on the US one too.
Zenchan
Known user

Post by Zenchan »

Man, I've been putting Steve Jobs' kids through college singlehandely the amount I've bought on iTunes in the last couple weeks.
Horrorflick
Known user

Post by Horrorflick »

dropout digital1 wrote:The album isn´t supposed to be out until march 31, but today i just checked itunes for fun and it was there! (hmmm maybe someone could learn from this?). It´s sounds so fucking good..it´s been mastered and stuff has been added since the demo was released for free last year. Bring Me the Head of Paul McCartney On Heather Mill's Wooden Peg (Dropping Bombs On the White House), yeah yeah, just like kicking jesus, Darkwave Driver / Big Drill Car, all stand out tracks from a stand out album... Amazing!!!
Yeah there's a few could learn something from this...
Hans Lucas
Known user

Post by Hans Lucas »

Oh I see it now. I was trying it at work earlier so now that I am home, it looks like I am good to go. Love this band! Thanks for the heads up.
Time is the substance of which I am made. Time is a river which carries me along. But I am time. It's a tiger, tearing me apart; but I am the tiger.