fan from bangladesh on music of spiritualized

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

TwasConvenientlyDark
New user

fan from bangladesh on music of spiritualized

Post by TwasConvenientlyDark »

hello everbody, i am mullah omar from bangladesh, big fan of spiritualized ever since i saw music video to 'you lie and you cheat,' on youtube. great video with guy falling down and getting (i dream that many times in my life)! :D . then i get my self the album songs in AE, great album that one too :D . then after thinking it gets no better, i go out and get ladies and gentlemen floating in space album, it is the best album i have hear in sometime, especially cop shoot cop (the final track)!

but i really have confessions to make. i am from bangladesh but stationed in the uk to get my mechanical engineering degree (going to make money! :lol: ). but currently i am getting bad grades than everybody else. spiritualized get me through these bad grades, lonely, friendless times.
runcible
Site Admin

Re: fan from bangladesh on music of spiritualized

Post by runcible »

Well you're very welcome here. I hope you find some comfort on this site and share more of your Spiritualized experiences...
LUFC_SPACEMAN
Known user

Post by LUFC_SPACEMAN »

erm is this thread for real?
Fede77
Known user

Post by Fede77 »

Hi Omar!
Welcome on board! I don't know why, but I've always thought Bangladesh (and the other countries near there) like a poor place where only local music is listening from the inhabitant...I'm so stupid...
So you bought your first two Spz's albums! Great! Now I suggest you to buy all the others: on the average Jason does one album every 4 years so everyone is good! You can find them in amazon for cheap price.
And then I suggest you to buy all the album of Spacemen 3 (always by amazon), that is the first band of Jason with another great musician, Sonic Boom!!! Spacemen 3 did 4 albums, you must have them, they're fantastics!
And in the end buy all the 13th Floor Elevators's albums!
In this forum you can learn so many things about these bends...sometimes too specifics, but always interesting!

Fede77

PS: I'm sorry about the way I write, but I learn English by myself and so I always do a lot of mistakes...in Italy we don't speak English so much
TwasConvenientlyDark
New user

Post by TwasConvenientlyDark »

i'm sorry for tricking all of you. i'm not from Bangladesh. i live in Baltimore... :D
jack white
Known user

Post by jack white »

:lol:

what the hell..?

funny stuff.
gonna burn brightly
for a while