Atomic spz feed and other changes

Technical announcements relating to the Spiritualized® board...

Moderators: runcible, NightWash

NightWash
Site Admin

Atomic spz feed and other changes

Post by NightWash »

Hi all,

some changes have been made recently:
  • If youre using a feed/news reader, there are some good news. Point the little fellow to http://ideensynthese.de/spiritualized/feed.php and you will receive the latest posts. Since we are using the board internal function only Atom feeds are supported, RSS is not possible at the moment.
  • New users will now start as "Newly registered users". They are not able to see the memberlist anymore and have other limitations. This is because of some brute force attacks against phpBB boards from evil minds. Read more at http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 00b91ebedb - please inform us if you have to enter that math question (see next point) after typing in your password and you are sure that you havent had a typo while entering you password.
  • The registration process has been changed to a small math problem which has to be solved. This is another try to keep spam bots out.
  • I recently ran accross "PM spammers" (in another forum). Since we can't see your inbox, please forward PM spams directly to an administrator so we can take care of it. Also please leave the message in your inbox until further notice.
  • As you may have recognized, the ticket zone was closed. As announced it should have been open until chrismas but lasted a bit longer. It will be reopened when the time has come.
I hope i haven't forgotten something important now :)

Cheers

NightWash
NightWash
Site Admin

Re: Atomic spz feed and other changes

Post by NightWash »

Just a small change - the announcement forum has been moved to the top - its fitting better here and you won't miss some announcements which maybe important :)