Baseball

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

TheWarmth
Known user

Baseball

Post by TheWarmth »

Just watched the Cubs blow another one in the last two innings. I told myself that I wouldn't spend too much time following them this year, because inevitably it's a huge disappointment and frustrating as hell. However, I just bought my daughter a Starlin Castro t-shirt (not really my choice ... his name/number was the only one they had in her size), plus it's 85 degrees out today and I found myself inexplicably drawn to purchase a 12 pack of Old Style in cans and watch the game. After an embarrassing loss, I naturally switched to something else (Great Lakes Burning River pale ale) and put on some vinyl. So, who else here is getting into the baseball spirit ... Alan, I know you're hardcore!
Minky
Known user

Re: Baseball

Post by Minky »

I've been wanting to start a Baseball thread here for awhile. Slowly switching gears into Baseball. I watched the Phils beat Atlanta 3-0. Getting a little worried about Cole Hamels after his debauchery of an outing last week and a horrible spring training. He pitched great today and Madson & Contreras closed it out.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Go Indians!
Alex English
Known user

Post by Alex English »

The Rockies are off to their best start in franchise history and have the best record in baseball. Tulo is on fire. I am going Sunday and I hope to make it to the Ubaldo v. Lincecum matchup on Monday.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

As an Indians fan I am LOVING this and enjoying it for what it is....not sure how long it will last but they look really good out there. Who would have thought the Indians would be top of the AL Central?

Somebody somewhere is finally smiling down on Cleveland. Long may it continue.
Minky
Known user

Post by Minky »

Thank fucking jesus the Phillies pulled it out today after a 3-0 deficit. After the last two atrocious losses to the Brewers, I was about to throw the fucking TV out the window.
Last edited by Minky on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheWarmth
Known user

Post by TheWarmth »

Cubs are a half game out of first! Nice.
Minky
Known user

Post by Minky »

The Phillies out in San Diego tonight. I think they're a few (San Diegans?) on the board, correct? I hate these west coast trips...usually means missing a lot of the game or staying up way too late to watch the whole game..
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

Megan (Myegi) is out here, but she is originally from Philly. She's going to the game tonight and rooting for the Phillies. I hope she doesn't get stabbed.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Unreal start to the season for the Indians. Can it continue??

I'm living one day at a time and enjoying each and every win for what it is.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Indians are only on tv over here when they play Seattle (all Mariners games are broadcast here) and Chicago (for some reason we have WGN TV station. But, they tend to prefer Cubs over ChiSox).

So, most of this season I have been following them on Yahoo Gamecast. Not great, just live text feeds and diamond diagrams. Last nights Indians v Reds game was brilliant...I wish I was there. Going up to bat in the 6th down 4 and we manage to finish the inning tied. I left the computer on, played my son basketball and then came back in to follow the eighth/ninth innings.....man, am I glad I did! Rookie who was called up from Minors on the day goes up to bunt, avoids the tag and brings in what eventually becomes the winning RBI. Yet another brilliant finish by Cleveland! Fucking phenomenal start to the season. I hope it continues late into the summer.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

spzretent wrote:Reminds me a lot of 2006 Tigers.
Something magical is happening there.
Plus two top 5 picks in NBA draft.
Word!

Hopefully the fucking NFL can also sort itself out so that we have a full football season. I am psyched by all the rookies the Browns drafted and to see Colt McCoy, Peyton Hillis, TJ Ward, Joe Haden, Scott Fujita and Montario Hardesty all out for their sophomore season. I am also very, very curious to see our new coaching staff at work. If there is a season I will try to get down to either Oakland or SF to see the Browns play the Raiders or 49ers. if there isn't a season...not only will I be gutted but I will be fucking pissed.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Get the brooms out...Indians swept the I-71 series! :D
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

Fucking Leyland almost snatched defeat from the jaws of victory again!
Grrrrr.....
Pulled Pocello, who can hit, in the top of th ninth for a pinch hitter. He only gave up one hit and had thrown 84 pitches. He was unhittable.
Papa Grande- Jose Valverde, comes in the bottom of the ninth. Hit, HBP. Two fast guys on none out. Somehow they refocused and wound up winning but why pull a guy who is not only unhittable today but can actually hit?
Over managing.
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
Minky
Known user

Post by Minky »

Finally the bats have awoken from a deep slumber.

"The Phillies' 10-3 win on Monday was a departure from a recent trend. The club entered the series opener against the Cincinnati Reds having scored three or fewer runs in nine consecutive games. They averaged just 1.7 runs per game in that stretch. But it was more than a nine-game slump. Including their eruption against the Reds, the Phillies rank 20th in baseball in on-base percentage (.314) and runs (186) and 22nd in slugging percentage (.372)."
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

^^^ I try to get up to Seattle at least once each season to catch an MLB game. Usually try to time it when Cleveland are in town. Sadly, the Indians came through very early this season and I missed my chance. We are talking about getting tickets to see Seattle v Philadelphia in mid June. Probably aim for the Sunday afternoon game.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

spzretent wrote:That heat you are feeling? The Dee-Troit Tigers.
Detroit currently 1 game behind Cleveland!
How about the shitstorm LeBron has brought on himself? Gee- him quitting in a playoff game. Broken record.
Yes, I am feeling the heat! Indians are slumping as of late. Hopefully we pull it together for both the middle and late stretch of summer! Our excellent record at the start has helped cushion these losses but we need to start padding it out again.

Regarding the NBA Championship series: I have NEVER supported a Texan team in any sport...ever! But, I have been fiercely rooting for the Mavs to win this championship. I honestly cannot deal with this Miami team of egos. I hope Dirk and co. whip their ass and crush their egos. Once that is done...I'll go back to disliking Dallas again.

:D
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Spzretent...I know you have probably been biting your lip. Go on, say it...I'm a big boy and can take it. :wink:

Your Tigers have now taken control of the AL Central. The Indians slump seems worryingly deep to me. I just hope we sort it out soon and finish the season on a high note. :roll:
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

Nah....no need. I'm not so sure the Tigers will be there in the end. BUT, last night you faced an unhittable pitcher. Verlander was nasty last night.
Tonight I will be flipping between baseball and hockey like a madman.
Tomorrow afternoon I have good seats for the Indians/Tigers finale.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

spzretent wrote: Tonight I will be flipping between baseball and hockey like a madman.
I will be at my son's baseball game this evening. Home around 9pm. Stanley Cup will probably be over by then and the Tigers v Indians game isn't televised over here.
Tomorrow afternoon I have good seats for the Indians/Tigers finale.
Wish I was there with you! I am taking my dad up to Seattle to see Mariners v Phillies on Father's Day. Wish it was the Indians but my dad grew up in Delaware and has fond memories of Phillies and Orioles games when he was a kid.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

spzretent wrote:Cleveland is down 3-0 bottom of the 3rd.
I see they had a 4 run rally in the fourth. Things are getting interesting and will make tomorrow's game even more worthwhile as the winner will take the series and regain control of the division.

On a personal note, my son's team played very well tonight. I was asked to do the score book so had to watch the game much closer than when I am just a dad on the bleachers or giving morale in the dugout. In the past two games my son has had a bit of a hitting slump but it returned in good form this evening. He hit an absolute scorcher far between left and center and brought two runs in. A massive confidence boost for him and his team went on to win 15-8.
Minky
Known user

Post by Minky »

redcloud wrote:I am taking my dad up to Seattle to see Mariners v Phillies on Father's Day. Wish it was the Indians but my dad grew up in Delaware and has fond memories of Phillies and Orioles games when he was a kid.
I wasn't surprised the Phils lost night against Seattle. They just swept the Marlins in four games, in three days. A night game, a double header (with the second being extra innings), and another day game. It's a weird experience with these inter league games, especially when your team is away. I have tix for the A's vs. the Phils this coming Friday. Sounds like a great father's day gift for your dad.
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

Man, I wish I could give my Dad one more Fathers Day gift.
My dad was a huge baseball fan. He ushered at Tiger Stadium/Briggs Stadium in the early to mid 40's. Good teams back then. Charlie Gehringer, Hank Greenberg, Rudy York, Hal Newhouser etc. His second favorite team was Boston because of Ted Williams. My Dad loved Ted Williams. My Dad was an All City high school baseball player.
In 2004 my brother and I took him to Fenway Park to see the Tigers vs Red Sox. The first two days of our trip was in Cooperstown. We were given seats in the Red Sox players families section. Great trip. Who knew by the next Fathers Day he would be gone?
Seems fitting to share this story on the eve of Fathers Day.
Six years. Whoever said time heals.........I dunno.
Fathers Day is always hard.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Alan, it pains me to read your post above. I am sorry.

Having lost my sister (who was only 18 months older than me) last May I share your pain and grieving. After her death I planted a Mt. Laurel in our garden and on May 25th (one year to the day) we released a bunch of ladybugs on it (my sister loved ladybugs). I will probably do this every year as it seems a nice, fitting way to honor her.
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

No one, outside of the moderators, know what I have been thru the past 5 years. It was nothing I ever intended to share.
I lost my Mom last year too. Its part of the cycle of life. Its unnatural if it is the other way around. Just ask your parents.
Fathers Day is very hard every year for me. There is a large rock with a cartoon Detroit Tiger thats sits by their graves. Its been there for 6 years now.
The post wasn't meant to be painful. It was just a stream of consciousness post. And cathartic too.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

The AL Central couldn't be tighter, Spzretent!
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

Wow! That game yesterday......crazy. Leylland put out an AAA lineup. Somehow it worked. But everytime they seemed to pull away the Tigers pitchers let LA right back in the game. Especially in the 9th. Bases loaded, two out, and Dioner Navarro hits a long flyball to dead center that Austin Jackson barely caught up to to end the game. If he wasn't in the game as a defensive replacement the ball goes over Casper Wells head and LA wins. Crazy.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

I saw the highlights last night! Good for you. Even though the Tigers are in the same division I really do hate the Dodgers!

Indians too won a close one yesterday against the Rockies. Just enough to keep us in the lead of the division (only just, tho)

They are both certainly keeping us on our toes. Don't take your eyes off the ChiSox tho....they are quietly encroaching.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

spzretent wrote:Or Minnesota!
Twins and Royals are still far enough back that I am not as concerned about them. BUT, that is also hoping the Indians slump is firmly behind them. The Tigers and White Sox tho keep me looking over my shoulder.

The entire AL is pretty tight at the moment...check out the AL West standings.
Minky
Known user

Post by Minky »

I just got back from the Phils vs the A's game. 0-0 game until the bottom of the 9th in which the Phils managed to score and win. Good seats on the 3rd base line (foul ball central). Anyway, funny story. On the way home I stopped to pick a pack of cigs up at the local store and the guy at the register asked me if I just came from the Bootsy Collins show down the street. He said a bunch of people just came from it. I told him I saw it in the paper but didn't realize it was tonight. So out of curiosity I googled it when I got home...the show is fucking tomorrow!!! Nice to see that someone's getting high while on the job.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Minky wrote: Good seats on the 3rd base line (foul ball central).
This has always been my favorite spot to sit at ball games. This is where we sat at Safeco Field for the Mariners v Phillies game on Father's Day. We were 9 rows up from 3rd plate. Technically it is the visitors section so there were a lot of red shirts around us but the view is great! I question though how many of those red shirts in Seattle were true fans who either grew up in Philly and now live in Seattle or traveled across the country to see the game. I'm sure some were but I think many of them were wearing the colors simply because they are a good team. Bandwagon supporters. Oh, and yea...loads of fouls alright although they went further behind us towards left field.
Minky
Known user

Post by Minky »

Yeah I agree, you really feel part of the game. We were row 18 (2 sections past the third base bag). In the top of the first Ryan Sweeney hit a foul ball which a guy two seats next to us caught. Nothing like that feeling of the ball coming right at you.

I always remember the Phils having a good travel fan base but it could also be exactly what you said, since they've been a hot team for the past several years. San Diego games have always seem to have tons of Phils shirts in the crowd. You always see a lot against the Nats, Mets, and even Marlins too but obviously a lot closer to home. The Missus had to take a train to Baltimore for business and said the train was loaded with fans going to D.C. for the day game against the Nationals. I actually watched that game and it looked and sounded like a home game. The Phillies actually have a TV commercial thanking Phils fans attendance in other cities
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

I live literally minutes away from Petco Park in San Diego, but I've somehow never been to a game.

I was watching one on TV yesterday and it made me wonder - do other cities have whole stations dedicated to the baseball team's games? We have "4SD" which is a channel that shows only Padre games. Everything else is just info-mercials. Pretty cool thing in my opinion, although I don't really like baseball that much.
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

A funny moment from last nights Tigers game

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?conte ... b_detmlb_1
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Kept checking in on yesterday's Indians v Yankees game in between preparing 4th of July bbq dinner. While waiting for the coals to warm up I managed to sit down with beer in hand and watched the bottom of the 7th inning. Perfect timing too! Down 2-0 and sitting on two outs the Tribe still managed to score a single then soon after followed it up with a home run that scored three! Fan-fucking-tastic! I hate the Yankees!

Go Tribe!
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Tonight's Cleveland v Toronto game was pretty amazing. Going into the bottom of the 9th down 0-4 and Cleveland scores 5 to win! That pretty much just sums up the season, really! Superb!
Minky
Known user

Post by Minky »

I thought this was pretty funny from The Onion.

Cubs Organ Player Getting Into Heavier, Darker Stuff
http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/artic ... tuf,17597/

"instead of playing "Hava Nagila" or using his organ to start a "Let's Go Cubs" chant, Pressy will strike an oppressive minor chord and sustain the unsettling tone for up to an entire minute."

Sounds like my kind of organ player. :wink:
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

A respectful "sorry" from me to The Warmth and other Cubs fans:

http://www.seattlepi.com/sports/article ... 624330.php

But, on the other hand....Welcome to Cleveland, Kosuke! :D
TheWarmth
Known user

Post by TheWarmth »

You can have Fukodome. The Cubs are so awful right now that any kind of shake-up is welcome. We have to get rid of that god-awful Marmol and I wouldn't mind having Zambrano gone, too.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

TheWarmth wrote:You can have Fukodome.

A lot of baseball still to play but we need to stay in the race. It will be good if Fukudome can come in and help us hit the ball.
TheWarmth
Known user

Post by TheWarmth »

Don't get me wrong, I think Fukodome is a fine player, but the Cubs need to start fresh and I think that means out with the old in many cases.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Dear me....the Indians looked pathetic against the Royals tonight. :oops: :evil:
Minky
Known user

Post by Minky »

I'm thrilled the Phillies acquired Hunter Pence from the Astros tonight. A gritty right handed batter who plays right field, which is much needed here.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Hey spzretent...I am rooting for your Tigers to beat the ChiSox. I know this doesn't really help us but Chicago are too close for comfort and at the very least I would like the Indians to finish second. Some distance between Chicago and us will certainly help matters. That is, of course, if Cleveland can beat the Royals!

I am thinking it could be a pretty fun and exciting race for the finish. Ultimately, your bullpen should elevate you guys to the playoffs...but the Tribe and White Sox could make things both nerve wracking and exciting!
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

redcloud wrote: That is, of course, if Cleveland can beat the Royals!
:oops:
clearly not...
:roll:
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

spzretent wrote:We draw first blood.
You guys have definitely found your groove. The season ain't over yet...but with every Detroit win and every Cleveland loss it is quickly slipping away. Bloody ChiSox won today too, which makes our loss sting even more. :evil:
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

The AL Central is Detroit's...I honestly can't see either Cleveland or Chicago giving you much more competition. Mainly, because I do not see Detroit losing or bottoming out. Tigers are the hottest team in the league at the moment and they seem to have found their mojo at the right time. If I were a fan of either team in the AL East who Detroit are likely meet in the playoffs, I would be very concerned and probably be hoping to face Texas instead.

In my humble opinion, I think the Series will be won by the AL this year. I really hope it is not the Yankees or the Red Sox.
Minky
Known user

Post by Minky »

redcloud wrote:In my humble opinion, I think the Series will be won by the AL this year. I really hope it is not the Yankees or the Red Sox.
If you go by what's going on now, I see another NL championship, hands down. But then again, as we all know, an underdog team that gets hot at the right time in September can wreak havoc and take it all. But either way I still see the NL taking it again this year.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Minky wrote: If you go by what's going on now, I see another NL championship, hands down.
If I were from Philly I too would believe it is ours for the taking (don't take your eyes off the Brewers/D-Backs though!). Whatever happens, it will be interesting. Even though the Tigers are a divisional rival with my team I would much rather see them go to the series than either AL Eastern team or the Rangers/Angels.
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

Not that I am a bandwagon fan but are you kidding me? Down 3 or 4 runs the whole game and the Tigers pull this one out? Pinch hitting for a pinch hitter and Avila ties the game up in the top of the ninth?
I BELIEVE!
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

spzretent wrote:Not that I am a bandwagon fan but are you kidding me? Down 3 or 4 runs the whole game and the Tigers pull this one out? Pinch hitting for a pinch hitter and Avila ties the game up in the top of the ninth?
I BELIEVE!
Last night I was at a friends house (also named Alan) who grew up in Boston, moved west for college but is still a huge Red Sox fan. He's now getting very nervous about Boston's injuries and their chances of snatching the wild card but he went on to say that he would rather the Red Sox play anybody in the AL West than face Detroit.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Nice job clinching the division. Your team found their mojo and began to soar at the right time.
spzretent wrote: Good time to be a Detroit sports fan.
Well, all due respect my friend, with exception to the Lions I honestly do not think there has been a time in recent memory when Detroit fans were truly down in the dumps. At least one of your franchise pro teams (if not more) were always doing well. True, the Lions have had it tough since about, what....'99 or 2000? But, even during the dirge of the Lions 0-16 season you had other teams to root for and who were representing your city well. And, there has always been the Wolverines and Spartans to take into consideration too. So, Michigan fans have had a good ride.

Ohio State not included, I can't say the same about Cleveland teams. Even when we have made it to the championship series we seem destined for heartache.

But, my son's eternal optimism is always refreshing. Today he woke up and said, "right, let's get started with this 15-1 season"! To that I looked at him and said..."you mean 18-1 and Peyton Hillis lifting the Vince Lombardi?"

One can only dream, 'eh?
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

Oh there have been droughts! Maybe nothing close to Cleveland.
The Red Wings have been great for over 20 years.
The Lions have been horrible/mediocre for my entire life.
Tigers have had their moments.
Pistons too.
So yeah, I cant complain.

I know your son would love to win but the more important thing is the 3 or 4 hours he gets to spend with his dad every NFL Sunday. I look back on all the crap Lions teams thru the years and I remember my dad, my brothers and myself all sprawled out on chairs and couches watching the games.

Great memories.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

spzretent wrote:I know your son would love to win but the more important thing is the 3 or 4 hours he gets to spend with his dad every NFL Sunday. I look back on all the crap Lions teams thru the years and I remember my dad, my brothers and myself all sprawled out on chairs and couches watching the games.
I hope so. I know he enjoys it. Of course when he is an adult he may be cursing me for making him a Browns fan!
spzretent wrote:I think hell may have officially frozen over.
They Lions are legit! They are exciting. They have a good quarterback. All for the first time in over 50 years.
Well, that was the second straight week that the Chiefs have given up 40+ points! In two games KC have scored 10 and allowed 89!!! :shock:

Some great games today including the Browns win over a Peyton Manning-less Indianapolis. That is ok though because we earned it. Buffalo too were in an exciting game today!
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

spzretent wrote: I know they haven't really beaten a great team yet BUT, they did win the first two games in convincing fashion and if Stafford stays healthy WOW!
Yep. I said that in the football thread at the start of pre-season. If Stafford stays healthy I think Detroit has the potential to finish second in the NFC North. I'm not at all convinced by the Bears (although they did blow somebody out in week 1) and the Vikings have a lot of question marks. Detroit's O-line just have to make sure they protect Stafford and his shoulders, which seem prone to injury.
Minky
Known user

Post by Minky »

Ugh!!! 8 game losing streak. Starting to get concerned.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

spzretent wrote:Above post was way before Boston's season went down in flames in the span of 3 Minutes!
Classic evening.
I have a very good friend who grew up in Boston and who is a die hard Sox fan. I can't even begin to list all the times he has taken the piss out of the Cleveland Browns and Indians. Last night I had my revenge (all in good fun, of course!) but my buddy is now lying low and I have yet to hear from him! :lol:

Thank you, Orioles!
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

spzretent wrote:Up 2-1.
I should have had two heart attacks the last two games.
Going tomorrow night to hopefully close out the Evil Empire/NY Yankees.
Please do finish the Yankees off. It will be proof that all the money in the world can be spent on buying players but none of it is worth anything if you don't have team chemistry.

Detroit may be a division rival to my team but I will be smiling if you drive that final nail in the Yankees coffin.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Hahahaha :lol: :lol: GOODBYE & GOOD RIDDANCE to the NY Yankees! :D :D

Thank you, Detroit!!!
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Unlike in football where I truly detest the Steelers and the Ravens in our division...I have no ill feelings towards the Tigers. Maybe that is just me? But, my thought is that most people in Cleveland were rooting for the Tigers to beat the Yankees. The Yanks are just so easy to hate. My good friend who is an Orioles fan was texting last night saying how much he loved seeing the Yankee fans cry! Only thing that comes close, he said, is when Red Sox fans cry! :D

Now, Alan...it doesn't stop with the Yankees. Time to go to Texas and wipe that smirk off George Bush's face.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Fucking brilliant baseball game last night! This whole series has been great and highly entertaining. Baseball at its best!

It is suitable that it comes down to literally the last day of the season to decide who is the champion.

Man, oh man....St. Louis just wouldn't go away last night!
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

Great story about the game winning home run ball.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_le ... lb-wp25597
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Good signing and it seems to have come out of nowhere. Did you even know this deal was in the works? Were there rumors or was I just oblivious to it? As an Indians fan and division rival....I'm not too sure how I feel about it. It will make it even harder for us to compete with you guys. Cleveland's woes may just have become even deeper.

The offseason with the Indians and Browns should be an interesting time. I am expecting big moves by the Browns. I'm sure they will still find ways to disappoint me though. :roll:
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

No clue this was coming at all.
I was working online listening to local sports radio and they all thought it was a hoax. Then they were speechless.
Then the MLB Network broke in live with an hour long Special Report.
There is till some question as to exactly how they are going to make this fit.
This was clearly a move made by the owner. Not the GM. Illitch is 83. He wants a winner before he checks out.
That is the bottom line.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Now that's an owner! Good on him!
Minky
Known user

Post by Minky »

Thought he was going to go with the Nationals since the Rangers dropped out. Didn't hear a peep about the Tigers until it was done. All I can say is I'm relieved...better AL Central then NL East...sorry redcloud.