Old Spacemen 3 Live Photos

It's fairly unlikely you'd have made it here without ever having heard of Jason's previous incarnation. So here you go, talk away...

Moderators: sunny, runcible, MODLAB

TheWarmth
Known user

Old Spacemen 3 Live Photos

Post by TheWarmth »

I grabbed these from the D*A*M Stompboxes forum.
Attachments
Leedswigout23388.jpg
Leedswigout23388.jpg (81.15 KiB) Viewed 2757 times
Sim
Known user

Re: Old Spacemen 3 Live Photos

Post by Sim »

Been flipped, wonder if they are scans from slides/negatives.

Post by mojo filters »

Does anyone recognise the bass amp in between the Fender head and the folded 'W' horn cab? It's reminiscent of an old solid state Acoustic model I think, assuming that image is flipped and the 5 band eq is actually on the right hand side.

Interesting to see Jason using what appears to be an HH VS 212 Musician combo, a tranny amp with their own special valve sound emulation circuit. Anyone got another idea which model it could be?
I'm like Evel Knievel, I get paid for the attempt. I didn't promise this shit would be good!
Dave Chappelle
natty
Known user

Post by natty »

mojo filters wrote:Does anyone recognise the bass amp in between the Fender head and the folded 'W' horn cab? It's reminiscent of an old solid state Acoustic model I think, assuming that image is flipped and the 5 band eq is actually on the right hand side.

Interesting to see Jason using what appears to be an HH VS 212 Musician combo, a tranny amp with their own special valve sound emulation circuit. Anyone got another idea which model it could be?
I used to have a bass one of those. Not sure of the model but it was a 115w HH combo with a valve sound emulation circuit. Sounded alright, actually. I lost it, somehow, believe it or not. Left someone in custody of it when I went travelling, never saw it again.
Krisskrossfrog
Known user

Post by Krisskrossfrog »

mojo filters wrote:Does anyone recognise the bass amp in between the Fender head and the folded 'W' horn cab? It's reminiscent of an old solid state Acoustic model I think, assuming that image is flipped and the 5 band eq is actually on the right hand side.

Jason was still using a (this?) H&H combo around the time of Ladies and Gentlemen... I have a H&H VS Musician head and it always made me happy to see his H&H up on stage with it's glowing green dials.... I still use mine and think it sounds great!

KK