Sonic Interview

It's fairly unlikely you'd have made it here without ever having heard of Jason's previous incarnation. So here you go, talk away...

Moderators: sunny, runcible, MODLAB

clewsr
Known user

Sonic Interview

Post by clewsr »

jadams501
Known user

Re: Sonic Interview

Post by jadams501 »

Where's On The Wings of Mercury already?
Drussell622+
Known user

Post by Drussell622+ »

Every time I see a new Sonic interview it depressed me. Still waiting to get back answers to questions for an interview I'd sent him months ago.
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

You obviously haven't read the interview I did with him in Optical Sounds fanzine then. He was in pretty good form and sounded very happy with what he was doing.
Drussell622+
Known user

Post by Drussell622+ »

I know he is in good form in most interviews what depresses me is that I never got my interview back. His wife said he had the questions answered and they would be sending them back soon then they just stopped replying to me
Krayola
New user

Post by Krayola »

Fun interview. Going bit off-topic here, but I'm wondering where that jacket comes from he's wearing in the photograph. Saw it recently on some tumblr post too, http://sonicgloom.tumblr.com/post/14796154141 and thought it was very neat.
KingHarry
Known user

Post by KingHarry »

Krayola wrote:Fun interview. Going bit off-topic here, but I'm wondering where that jacket comes from he's wearing in the photograph. Saw it recently on some tumblr post too, http://sonicgloom.tumblr.com/post/14796154141 and thought it was very neat.
He's got some dapper footwear - suede moccasins with those big golf shoes style flaps.