Seattle April 7, 2022, Names of Backup Singers?

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

LiveMusic99+
New user

Seattle April 7, 2022, Names of Backup Singers?

Post by LiveMusic99+ »

Hello All. I thought the Seattle show at the Neptune Theatre was amazing. Can someone please help me with the names of the three amazing backup singers? I'm not sure if they're doing the whole USA tour but they appear to be the same ladies who did the Vancouver and San Francisco shows and who stood in the same spots to the right side of J Spaceman. And since I'm here, perhaps someone could kindly name the other 5 touring musicians? And all apologies if I'm overlooking this info from another posted topic. Many thanks!
discofries
Known user

Re: Seattle April 7, 2022, Names of Backup Singers?

Post by discofries »

LiveMusic99+ wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:29 am Hello All. I thought the Seattle show at the Neptune Theatre was amazing. Can someone please help me with the names of the three amazing backup singers? I'm not sure if they're doing the whole USA tour but they appear to be the same ladies who did the Vancouver and San Francisco shows and who stood in the same spots to the right side of J Spaceman. And since I'm here, perhaps someone could kindly name the other 5 touring musicians? And all apologies if I'm overlooking this info from another posted topic. Many thanks!
I don't remember the names of the beautiful voices of the back-up singers. They toured w them in the US in 2019 and they're the same 3 this go round. Two of the women are sisters (the tall one w the glasses and the one in the middle) and I believe they're from the LA area.

Tony (Doggen) and Martin are the guitarists
Stel is the bassist
Kevin is the drummer
I don't know the name of this keyboardist - he's different than the last tour, which was Greg (I think!)
Tony, Stel and Kevin have been playing w Jason for many years. Stel is also in Starsailor. Martin I only remember seeing for the first time in 2019 and I don't know his last name.
--
"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali
heisenberg
Known user

Post by heisenberg »

The keyboard player is Greg Coulson. He's been putting lots of videos of the current tour on his Instagram of the soundchecks and bits of sight-seeing that they get to do. J almost never appears in the videos. I bet he refuses to be filmed. :lol:
discofries
Known user

Post by discofries »

heisenberg wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:33 pm The keyboard player is Greg Coulson. He's been putting lots of videos of the current tour on his Instagram of the soundchecks and bits of sight-seeing that they get to do. J almost never appears in the videos. I bet he refuses to be filmed. :lol:
Shit, that IS him?!? IDK why we didn't recognize him (he looks a tad older) and thought it was someone else. hmmm...OK, then it's the exact same lineup as 2019.
--
"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali
LiveMusic99+
New user

Post by LiveMusic99+ »

Thanks for the lineup info!

If anyone ever knows the names of the phenomenal trio of backup singers, please do share. I ask because I was able to take a nice photo of them with Jason in performance and I'd like to list artist credits when I eventually post it to an in-the-works web site. Cheers.