Primal Scream/JAMC/The Black Angels 4th August

This is where upcoming information on gigs will be posted.

Moderators: runcible, MODLAB

sunray
Known user

Primal Scream/JAMC/The Black Angels 4th August

Post by sunray »

The above playing the Crystal Palace Bowl on Friday 4th August: https://southfacingfestival.com/event/p ... ream-jamc/

Unfortunately i'll be at ATN otherwise i'd probably make the trip over for this (even with my current PS misgivings).
Nineteen...Nineteen...Six Five
angel-sighs
Known user

Re: Primal Scream/JAMC/The Black Angels 4th August

Post by angel-sighs »

Thought of you when I saw that Sunray! I am pretty tempted myself even though I've not enjoyed a whole Primal Scream album for many years. What's the venue like?
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

Hmm? I get the feeling that Primal Scream are so far down the the “heritage rock band” hole these days they’d turn up and play at the the opening of an envelope if the money was right, as for JAMC an Black Angels? Little interest in seeing them playing truncated sets in broad daylight- sunshine if your lucky, damp an wet if not - these bands really work inside, so no, I won’t be there :lol:
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

Excellent Vibe Killing Gary :lol:
I can't argue against any of the points you make though. I share your feelings re. the Scream and it never actually occured to me that the other two would be playing shortened sets in the daylight, so caught up was i with the initial excitement!
I would still go though if circumstances allowed.
Nineteen...Nineteen...Six Five