Doune The Rabbit Hole July 2023

This is where upcoming information on gigs will be posted.

Moderators: runcible, MODLAB

niamhm
Known user

Doune The Rabbit Hole July 2023

Post by niamhm »

Spiritualized headlining a day, splits tba, fest on my door step so I guess I m doing one of the days anyway,

https://www.dounetherabbithole.co.uk/
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Re: Doune The Rabbit Hole July 2023

Post by BzaInSpace »

🚀

Two Scottish gigs coming up… I’m heading to the Midnight Sun thing at the end of May in Stornoway. 3 days for £80… ridiculously cheap, but not sure we’re even going for the first two nights.

The Spiritualized followed by the Scream is - as most of you will know (for me) - a dream line-up.

Will be interesting to see how they are without Duffy. They’re playing loads of festivals.
O P 8
Ammuniti0n Train
Known user

Post by Ammuniti0n Train »

This isn't showing on LIVE dates though and Thurston Moore's site says no gigs planned (or something like that)
Ammuniti0n Train
Known user

Post by Ammuniti0n Train »

Just read something in The Scotsman about dodgy festivals up there.
Sorry, no idea how to post it
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

There was issues with this festival last yr but I’m guessing Spiritualized and their management have done their due diligence on this and are happy to go ahead, it’s been a very successful fest for around 10 yrs but they tried to expand last yr and kinda overreached a bit but it’s scaled back this yr
heisenberg
Known user

Post by heisenberg »

Cancelled! Another Scottish festival bites it due to dodgy promoters, it seems. Shite. Was looking into going to this too. Thankful that I took my time. Hope everyone gets reimbursed but it doesn't look like the promoters care too much about that.

That's two Spiritualized festivals canned in Scotland this year. Need to book a show in Glasgow now, guys! And bring some medium t-shirts.