Spiritualized v Chemical Bros.

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

spliffboy
Known user

Spiritualized v Chemical Bros.

Post by spliffboy »

would you believe it? the only two bands that I really want to see at glastonbury are on at the same time.

why do the festival gods keep doing this to me?
lazer_guided
Known user

Post by lazer_guided »

can i have your ticket then?
blancheflower
Known user

glasto ticket

Post by blancheflower »

lazer_guided wrote:can i have your ticket then?
Still in need of a ticket Lazer Guided dude?
Jono
New user

Post by Jono »

I'm in the Malvern Band Elysium, that means heaven in latin according to my lead guitarist.Is there going to be another gig at the band stand in the winter gardens, because if there is I would love to support spiritualized.

Ps. if your Bass guitarist is ill or dies horribly before Glastonbury something I could play squealing six string bass guitar and didgeridoo temporarily.But I'm certain who you've got is far superiour ;I only mean if he dies or something hehe.
lazer_guided
Known user

Post by lazer_guided »

Certainly am Flower Man!
blancheflower
Known user

Post by blancheflower »

This could be your lucky day. I'll email you. :D
J_Spaceman

Post by J_Spaceman »

Jono wrote:I'm in the Malvern Band Elysium, that means heaven in latin according to my lead guitarist.Is there going to be another gig at the band stand in the winter gardens, because if there is I would love to support spiritualized.

Ps. if your Bass guitarist is ill or dies horribly before Glastonbury something I could play squealing six string bass guitar and didgeridoo temporarily.But I'm certain who you've got is far superiour ;I only mean if he dies or something hehe.

You mean Echoboy?

He's giving up his band for my music, you know.

(He dosen't)

But as i'm a little, er, lost at the moment regarding my direction... I mean how can I second guess the fans...not that I give a shit though(honest)... you may have provided the answer!

My sixth album is gonna have a 'world music' vibe... i've booked Real World for the next couple of months... so get down here with your didgeridoo!

And do you know Jamiroquai?

He's got such a soulful voice.... he's as talented as Gil Evans... 'Too Young To Die' was, ere, seminal.

And by the way....

'RECURRING'? Not our best I think... try Electric Prunes - 'Underground' and you'll see where we/him/someone ripped off 'Big City'...

High Times o-)=}---

P.S. I hope you all enjoyed 'The Complete Works Vol 2' ... I spent ages on the tracklisting as I was determined to give you all as many of my rarities as I could....the sleeves were hard work too.
veiko
Known user

Post by veiko »

we have seen better jokers on this board.
try again.
HARDER.

:lol:
Greeny
Known user

Post by Greeny »

Spliffboy, if you have the means to stay awake :wink: all is not lost.

Check out the schedule for The Glade on Friday evening and you'll see "The London Dust Explosion" listed for a 2am to 4am slot.

If that's not The Chemical Brothers I'll eat my shorts.
Jono
New user

Post by Jono »

Where is this didgeridoo thing that's happening? I can circular breathe on didgeridoo and make kangeroo and Kookaburra noises.Does anyone know an E-mail adress for the Malvern Fringe?I've got a ticket to Glastonbuy and it would be astonishing to play.

Ps.Are you for real, as someone said I was going to inherit 3.2 million dollars yesterday hehe I wish!
J_Spaceman

Post by J_Spaceman »

Hi...

I'll tell you what, if you're willing to go on tour for , er, 'minimum wage', i'll take you on board.

That way I can cut out DOGGEN and COXON.

Who need's two more guitars when you have a didgeridoo?

Less is more you see.

It's all about pushing air around... ask JIM DICKINSON.

Might also lose the percussion, and get in a BONGO player.

Plus the circular breathing can replace the 'Pure Phase' sound.

SONIC might be interested too.

It's been a while since we did those harmonies... I recall one of the demos we had lying about in the 'Recurring' era was a version of Mudd's 'Tiger Feet'... must be 'The Holy Grail' that IAN dreams about...

HEY IAN, ARE YOUR DREAMS AT NIGHT 3 SIZES TOO BIG?

Wait till you see my new silver trousers...

High Times.....

)--[===}----

PS... bring some HARD DRUGS, HARDER LIQUOR and LOOSE WOMEN.
Jono
New user

Post by Jono »

I can bring the liquor and the loose women.Three loose women tied me up last night and started whipping me at this party; I had no choice in the matter!
Please don't think i'm weird, they did it to me.

Ps.I really want to play Glastonbury, as i've got a ticket can I play didgeridoo or something and we could meet beforehand.
spliffboy
Known user

Post by spliffboy »

Greeny wrote:Spliffboy, if you have the means to stay awake :wink: all is not lost.

Check out the schedule for The Glade on Friday evening and you'll see "The London Dust Explosion" listed for a 2am to 4am slot.

If that's not The Chemical Brothers I'll eat my shorts.
that is some top info.........and I believe i have the means to stay awake hehehehehe!!!
Kiss Like Lizards

Post by Kiss Like Lizards »

Yeah. The London Dust Explosion is The Chemical Brothers doing a DJ set.